Valentine's Day

Started by 118cmal, February 03, 2009, 01:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

I usually get a lie in on a Sunday morning, I hope to f**k it isn't jeopardised due to it being Valentines Day and the little lady under the illusion she is getting to stay in bed.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

illdecide

1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
                                           Marrying you has screwed up my life.

2. I see your face when I am dreaming.
                                          That's why I always wake up screaming.

3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
                                          This describes everything you are not.

4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
                                      But I only slept with you 'cause I was p!ssed.

5. I thought that I could love no other
                                           -- that is until I met your brother.

6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
                             But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's
                                                empty and so is your head.

7. I want to feel your sweet embrace;
                                       But don't take that paper bag off your face.

8. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
                                              Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

9. My love, you take my breath away.
                                        What have you stepped in to smell this way?

10. My feelings for you no words can tell,
                                              Except for maybe 'Go to he!l.'

11. What inspired this amorous rhyme?
                                              Two parts vodka, one part lime.

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fitzroyalty

Quote from: illdecide on February 10, 2010, 12:23:37 AM
Unless you're 16 or under the only thing you should be expecting is a good rogering. no cards, no flowers, no gifts just a day like every other day ::)
CORRECT

takeyourownpath

Quote from: haranguerer on February 10, 2010, 08:53:16 AM
Quote from: takeyourownpath on February 09, 2010, 11:58:23 PM
it's flippin depressin how much my boyfriend hates valentines day. too much to ask for a card and a teddy like?

I'd say him hating Valentines day so much is probably a reflection on the entire relationship...

:O the cheek!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: takeyourownpath on February 10, 2010, 05:09:46 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on February 10, 2010, 08:53:16 AM
Quote from: takeyourownpath on February 09, 2010, 11:58:23 PM
it's flippin depressin how much my boyfriend hates valentines day. too much to ask for a card and a teddy like?

I'd say him hating Valentines day so much is probably a reflection on the entire relationship...

:O the cheek!

A good oul snog should do you takeyourownpath.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Niall Quinn

I actually miss the day completely this year. I fly out of Vancouver on sat 13 and arrive in Sydney on the morning of the 15. It's perfect.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

pintsofguinness

takeyourown, what was wrong with the birthday and anniversary?

valentines day is hardly mentioned in my house.

though you know what's the worst, people sending or receiving flowers to places of work!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Walked in to the shops early this morning, and it freezing, and met an oul man coming back in one of those electronic buggie things they do have with a blanket around him and a bunch of roses in his front basket. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Family guy

Running late,just home from wrk been busy all week,wats a good late pressie?? :( bottle of lube bound 2 do the trick  ;D

illdecide

Quote from: Family guy on February 13, 2010, 06:07:40 PM
Running late,just home from wrk been busy all week,wats a good late pressie?? :( bottle of lube bound 2 do the trick  ;D

Go home and give her the hairy side of your hand and tell her "thats you're Valentines present, now where's my dinner"
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

new devil

She wouldn't need it  :P

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on February 10, 2010, 02:49:42 PM
I usually get a lie in on a Sunday morning, I hope to f**k it isn't jeopardised due to it being Valentines Day and the little lady under the illusion she is getting to stay in bed.
It's not mothers day so why would she be expecting a lie in. St Valentines day is for the men too.

Family guy

Quote from: new devil on February 13, 2010, 08:07:43 PM

She wouldn't need it  :P

Haha i like your style new devil.hows the weather in chicago these days??

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians