The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on June 19, 2023, 06:18:22 PM
Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on June 19, 2023, 02:50:45 PM
Clark tried to gag but no one there to take advantage

Played the last 2 brilliantly when the pressure was on

Mcilroy won't be winning any more majors, esp when he can't putt and has no caddie, no help on yardage, reading putts, talking through shots etc

lads on here are delusional  ;D

In fairness you have a point about the caddy. Harry seems like a good bloke but ffs get  the best caddie money can bt. Yer man JP wasn't great either. Don't understand going the extra mile in the gym , with diet etc etc and then have your mate carry the clubs

Who is he realistically going to get to replace him?
Diamond is a good golfer in his own right - a former West of Ireland champion - he's not just some fella that Rory grew up with.

dec

Leona Maguire joint lead at the moment in the women's PGA (-2)

marty34

Quote from: dec on June 22, 2023, 07:45:54 PM

She's hitting some form now. Great talent.

Could be said she's an under-rated Irish superstar.

JPGJOHNNYG

Rory got a hole in one tonight at least he didn't need the putter this time ;D

dec

Quote from: dec on June 22, 2023, 07:45:54 PM

Leads by 1 after second round

screenexile

The 2 girls falling away badly here!

Mikhail Prokhorov

Pod finishes in style  8)

that's how to play the back 9 on a sunday

Orior

His ancestry is probably Irish, but I never liked Keegan since his caddy argued with Miguel Ángel Jiménez at one of the Ryder Cups.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gabriel_Hurl

He's of Cork stock. The MAJ incident was at a WGC matchplay event - not a Ryder Cup.

Amateur Aine Donegan and Leona Maguire are both tied for 3rd - one shot back - after the first round of the Women's US Open at Pebble Beach yesterday.

Donegan is playing with a new driver as hers got broken by the airline on the way to the event.

Puckoon

On the topic of the LPGA (as well as a few PGA guys). Omagh Native Gareth Raflewski, based in Toronto is very heavily involved with a number of the LPGA players in the short game space. Has had a few winners and I believe a major winner in his stable recently.

Great lad, and a good follow on the social medias if you are looking for the odd tip here and there.

https://raflewskigolf.com/

gawa316

Jeez if McIlroy could putt. -4 for his round today after 12 and probably should be at least -8

Orior

Why did Seamus Power retire on Thursday?

Gabriel_Hurl

Milltown Row2

Rory did his best to try and lose that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior