The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smort

He did say in post-round interview that the win was sweeter than it needed to be

Taylor

What was McIlroy served papers about with Reed?

Hardly a big deal is it?

trailer

Quote from: Taylor on January 30, 2023, 11:23:00 AM
What was McIlroy served papers about with Reed?

Hardly a big deal is it?

I think it shows a complete lack of respect for your fellow professionals. Fat Pat is suing half the planet and to subpoena Tiger and Rory is just to piss them off.

Milltown Row2

Not a good start to the year for Mikhail, he'd the return button all set to hit and Rory birdied that last  ;D

Always the next one
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

If 'table for one' didn't cheat on the 17th hole on Sunday then Rory would have won by two shots.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gabriel_Hurl

Lowry and his caddy have split.

Maybe Rory should go after him  ;D

Kidder81

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 31, 2023, 02:44:51 PM
Lowry and his caddy have split.

Maybe Rory should go after him  ;D

Player playing shite & the caddie gets binned  ???

screenexile

Watched the first few episodes of the new doc and have to say it's fairly average. The only things of note are Joel Dahmen who seems like a decent fella and a bit of a character and Koepka's absolute fear that he's lost it.

His reason for joining LIV is very clear even if he's never said it out loud!

An Watcher

Yeah, average enough first episode altho enjoyed seeing Thomas winning the pga section.  Not a fan of koepka but will stick with it

screenexile

Rumours swirling Brooks wants back in!

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

gawa316

Tiger getting a hard time for what I thought was pretty funny

screenexile

Is it really that funny?

I think there's been a huge over reaction to it but I don't think it was a good idea or particularly funny.

gawa316

Quote from: screenexile on February 18, 2023, 12:57:03 AM
Is it really that funny?

I think there's been a huge over reaction to it but I don't think it was a good idea or particularly funny.

Just depends on what you find funny. It probably wasn't smart because of the day and age we live in but in way I am glad to see stuff like this still happens even on the professional sport stage

An Watcher

Joke between 2 fellas.  No big deal.  Total over reaction