The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

Dya really think so Gab?

I'm commenting on a high profile public figure with very unusual behaviour and thinking. In most walks of life that kind of person is described in this way.

I'm not describing him as destined for a sanitarium.

AnGaelGearmanach

Quote from: thewobbler on July 16, 2021, 03:27:52 PM
Dya really think so Gab?

I'm commenting on a high profile public figure with very unusual behaviour and thinking. In most walks of life that kind of person is described in this way.

I have to agree with Gabriel. I don't think you can just make assumptions like that just because of his high-flying personality. He is from the west coast after all.

thewobbler

Your assumption seems to be that I'm describing at as an illness rather than a condition.

Many of the greatest people who lived have done so on the scale.

thebigfella

Quote from: thewobbler on July 16, 2021, 03:27:52 PM
Dya really think so Gab?

So basically as you are describing anyone who who is smarter than yourself and you don't understand what they are saying  :D

Gabriel_Hurl

So unusual = on the autism spectrum.

Amazing insight.

AnGaelGearmanach

Quote from: thewobbler on July 16, 2021, 04:47:36 PM

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/the-11-most-unusual-things-about-bryson-dechambeau

Make up your own mind.

Sounds pretty normal to me. So the man is just good at maths, done a questionable things as a child and plays golf? That puts him on the spectrum?

thebigfella

Quote from: thewobbler on July 16, 2021, 04:47:36 PM

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/the-11-most-unusual-things-about-bryson-dechambeau

Make up your own mind.

None of that put's him on the spectrum. The single length irons, putting side saddle etc... are not new ideas and in fact a lot of his ideas are not original. The flag stick stuff is just over explaining which we all already knew.

trailer

Brooks "I love my driver"

How anyone can describe him as dull is beyond me.

Mikhail Prokhorov

great leaderboard heading to weekend

rahm, brooks, lowry not out of it

be interesting if the scoring holds up or they make the course tougher

Milltown Row2

At 80/1 Lowry's a good bet....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mikhail Prokhorov

amazing from morikawa today, no mistakes, 2 majors on debut takes some beating

JimStynes

Louis choking again! Imagine that was McIlory, boys would be creaming themselves on here. Morikawa is class, I love his slow backswing and then just flies through it on the downswing. And 36 points from me today in the Sunday comp, stick a tenner on me for next year's open.

quit yo jibbajabba

Rory just announced hes not a very patriotic guy on bbc newsline.....that will go down well with the lads

Leyton hewitt comments incoming....

Saffrongael

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 18, 2021, 06:59:18 PM
Rory just announced hes not a very patriotic guy on bbc newsline.....that will go down well with the lads

Leyton hewitt comments incoming....

It would hardly be news at this stage

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come