The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

LL is the biggest scud on here for the Irish lads
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on April 16, 2017, 06:44:10 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 16, 2017, 06:40:34 PM
Lost on the first playoff hole. Pity.

Him and Power often start well only to fall back.  Dunne would have won this time but for Molinaris amazing last 2 holes in regular play. Shame bit of luck needed.
Some finish from Molinari alright. Dunne was so close on 17 though, another turn of the ball and he would have birdied it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Has anyone ever played St Anne's Golf Links in Dublin?
Have been invited to play by a crowd I do work for. I presume being a links course it's tough enough. Haven't played golf in ages...

thebigfella

Quote from: laoislad on May 04, 2017, 02:21:33 PM
Has anyone ever played St Anne's Golf Links in Dublin?
Have been invited to play by a crowd I do work for. I presume being a links course it's tough enough. Haven't played golf in ages...

The course is a bit meh. Probably only gets interesting when the conditions are blowing other than that it's fairly flat and open bar a couple of holes. Unless your wild off the tee it, you can play as you see.

Members that I have Met are knobs though, seems they delude themselves the place is as exclusive as Royal Dublin.

Puckoon

TM had a pretty incredible stable already - but this has to be a crowning jewel for them. Top 3 players in the world (DJ, Rory, Day) and 5 of the top 10 (add Rose and Sergio). Titleist next with 2 in the top 10 and Callaway, Cobra, Srixon with one each.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

heganboy

Taylor made announce Rory signing and get sold to a PE firm in same week. Somebody was busy...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

screenexile

laoislad

Windmill abu

Quote from: laoislad on May 29, 2017, 05:14:21 PM
Quote from: screenexile on May 29, 2017, 04:30:44 PM
Somehow the thought of something like this happening was always lingering . . .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/golf/2017/05/29/tiger-woodsarrested-charges-driving-influence/?WT.mc_id=tmgliveapp_iosshare_An3x3bgt4P0t
I hear he was fore times over the limit....

If he gets banned from driving, will he still be allowed to chip and putt?
Never underestimate the power of complaining

Gabriel_Hurl

Paul Dunne qualified for the US Open today

Orior

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 29, 2017, 08:10:38 PM
Paul Dunne qualified for the US Open today

If he gets paired with Johnson, it could be Dunne and Dustin.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: screenexile on May 29, 2017, 04:30:44 PM
Somehow the thought of something like this happening was always lingering . . .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/golf/2017/05/29/tiger-woodsarrested-charges-driving-influence/?WT.mc_id=tmgliveapp_iosshare_An3x3bgt4P0t

Police report saying alcohol not a factor - was found asleep behind the wheel.

Puckoon

A few yards from former Mrs Jason Dufners house. And plenty far from his own pad!

Tiger on the prowl?