Muck Savage

More money in Golf than GAA, we're focusing our resources on Golf
Great day for Offaly and Clara.
Proud to day to be an Offaly man

C'mon the Faithful!

gerrykeegan

And Mullingar got a mention!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Orior

So the Bridgestone Invitational is won by an Irishman two years in a row!

Great to see a bit of emotion after sinking the birdie.

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rois

What a final hole! Delighted for him.

screenexile

f**king brilliant!!! Makes this article seem more relevant . . .

Here's that article if anybody's interested http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/golf/shane-lowry-next-time-i-am-one-of-favourites-it-will-be-a-lot-different-1.2301121

Seems like a genuine sort too it was great to see him and Gmac as well Gmac looked ecstatic for him.

Orior

Quote from: screenexile on August 09, 2015, 10:55:16 PM

Here's that article if anybody's interested http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/golf/shane-lowry-next-time-i-am-one-of-favourites-it-will-be-a-lot-different-1.2301121

Seems like a genuine sort too it was great to see him and Gmac as well Gmac looked ecstatic for him.

Was that Gmac that hugged him as he went to sign his card?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

screenexile

Quote from: Orior on August 09, 2015, 10:56:58 PM
Quote from: screenexile on August 09, 2015, 10:55:16 PM

Was that Gmac that hugged him as he went to sign his card?

Yeah

laoislad

True Irishman would be great to see him representing us at the Olympics,rather than someone that took two years to decide if he wanted to play for Ireland or not....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Rois

Quote from: laoislad on August 09, 2015, 10:59:30 PM
True Irishman would be great to see him representing us at the Olympics,rather than someone that took two years to decide if he wanted to play for Ireland or not....
Ah come on, this is a Shane Lowry moment, not a Rory one.

Oraisteach

Laoislad, I don't know what you mean by "true," but McIlroy is Irish.

beer baron

Quote from: Rois on August 09, 2015, 11:01:28 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 09, 2015, 10:59:30 PM
Ah come on, this is a Shane Lowry moment, not a Rory one.

Exactly

RealSpiritof98

easily him and Rory at the minute to qualify for Irish team, enjoy your fellow faithful county mans victory and stop sounding like a bitter liverpool fan

laoislad

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on August 09, 2015, 11:16:08 PM
enjoy your fellow faithful county mans victory and stop sounding like a bitter liverpool fan
None of that makes any sense  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

f**king Brilliant. Good Lowry. Delighted for his family and some week for them with the little brother winning the Mullingar scratch cup last week. Up the Faithful.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on August 09, 2015, 11:19:08 PM
Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on August 09, 2015, 11:16:08 PM
enjoy your fellow faithful county mans victory and stop sounding like a bitter liverpool fan
None of that makes any sense  ;D

Your just twisted, never worry about Rory and enjoy the fact that Shane had a great win.... Feck boy you're a hateful cnut ... Lot of anger in you boy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea