Oraisteach

Woods has played the first three holes in 4 over par

Orior

Please anyone win except Hossler
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

gerrykeegan

What did Hossler do to you?
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Orior

Absolutely nothing I'm afraid.

I just dont like the cut of his jib, or perhaps he comes across as a little too arrogant. Good golfer though.

gerrykeegan

I haven't heard him interviewed yet so was wondering was he an asshole.
Did you see the clown to the right of the first tee as he was Hossler was starting, he was in an area that looked like a VIP area, he was a mouthy f**ker that should have been thrown out as soon as he opened his mouth.

Orior

Quote from: gerrykeegan on June 17, 2012, 10:59:57 PM
Did you see the clown to the right of the first tee as he was Hossler was starting, he was in an area that looked like a VIP area, he was a mouthy f**ker that should have been thrown out as soon as he opened his mouth.

Yes, he sounded like he should have been at a soccer match!

My tickets for the Irish Open arrived yesterday morning. I wonder what treatment I would receive if I shouted like that in Portrush?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Orior on June 17, 2012, 11:04:27 PM
Quote from: gerrykeegan on June 17, 2012, 10:59:57 PM

Yes, he sounded like he should have been at a soccer match!

My tickets for the Irish Open arrived yesterday morning. I wonder what treatment I would receive if I shouted like that in Portrush?
I'm gonna shout "Get in the hole!" at the tee box on all the par 5s. Don't want the Yanks to feel isolated.

Orior

McDowell is a cool customer eh? And that bird he was holding hands with puts paid to any of those rumours circulating last year, lol.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Orior on June 17, 2012, 11:08:40 PM
McDowell is a cool customer eh? And that bird he was holding hands with puts paid to any of those rumours circulating last year, lol.
He was at Clarke's wedding in the Caribbean and DC had tweeted pics of GMac and the blade. Looked pretty decent. Hope he brings home the bacon tonight.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 17, 2012, 11:11:48 PM
He was at Clarke's wedding in the Caribbean and DC had tweeted pics of GMac and the blade. Looked pretty decent. Hope he brings home the bacon tonight.

She might be his beard....

So who is staying up to watch all of this?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Orior on June 17, 2012, 10:56:15 PM
Absolutely nothing I'm afraid.

I just dont like the cut of his jib, or perhaps he comes across as a little too arrogant. Good golfer though.

His interviews showed him as a good kid with his head on straight for 17, although he may seem arrogant as he is playing just as well as the top golfers in the world. He still has one more year of high school left before he heads to the University of Texas.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

gerrykeegan

Quote from: laoislad on June 17, 2012, 11:22:15 PM

Not staying up, last time I did the wife was interested in the jump when I came up

Orior

Quote from: gerrykeegan on June 17, 2012, 11:44:21 PM

Not staying up, last time I did the wife was interested in the jump when I came up

Yes Gerry, I heard that too.

I might last until 12:30

Orior

Great reaction by Woods to his birdie, lol.

laoislad

Quote from: gerrykeegan on June 17, 2012, 11:44:21 PM

I'm gonna go into spare room so she won't get a chance to try anything.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.