Mayo Football and Hurling - Discussion pages

Started by stephenite, November 09, 2006, 11:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davitt Man

Look a this: http://www.clubmayo.ie/

Did anyone go to this last night? What was the story?

AbbeySider

The preliminary league fixtures for respective clubs are available on www.mayogaa.com
Navigate to Fixtures, Club Fixtures, and then your club. Dates and times TBC

I got an email that the Senior, Intermediate and Junior Championship draws will take place in TF Thurs night, at 9:30pm

Davitt Man

Quote from: AbbeySider on February 06, 2008, 12:58:06 PM
The preliminary league fixtures for respective clubs are available on www.mayogaa.com

I got an email that the Senior, Intermediate and Junior Championship draws will take place in TF Thurs night, at 9:30pm

The website is down at the minute, Abbeysider do you know if the 1st round is on Paddys Day

rosnarun

Quote from: Davitt Man on February 06, 2008, 09:23:31 AM

try mayofans.com or mayogaa.com they all seem to be singing off the same hymnsheet
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

stephenite

Quote from: rosnarun on February 06, 2008, 03:40:34 PM
Quote from: Davitt Man on February 06, 2008, 09:23:31 AM

try mayofans.com or mayogaa.com they all seem to be singing off the same hymnsheet

One website is down and hardly ever updated when it's up, the other is a discussion board for fans. I can't see the County board lads getting too involved with a discussion board in fairness.

mannix

i think one of the mayofans brigade is involved with this thing and its a great cause.

AbbeySider

Quote from: Davitt Man on February 06, 2008, 02:17:14 PM
The website is down at the minute, Abbeysider do you know if the 1st round is on Paddys Day

We will have to wait and see. If Ballina are playing in the club All-Ireland I cant see a full round of club fixtures taking place that weekend. Then again I could be wrong.

Quote from: AbbeySider
That link I was referring to seems to be removed again.  ???  >:(

stephenite

Quote from: AbbeySider on February 07, 2008, 09:02:49 AM
Quote from: Davitt Man on February 06, 2008, 02:17:14 PM

We will have to wait and see. If Ballina are playing in the club All-Ireland I cant see a full round of club fixtures taking place that weekend. Then again I could be wrong.

Quote from: AbbeySider
That link I was referring to seems to be removed again.  ???  >:(

Sure Ballina are only a mickey mouse Division 2 side - they'll hardly hold the leagues up for us

venter

QuoteSure Ballina are only a mickey mouse Division 2 side - they'll hardly hold the leagues up for us

Fair point!

Davitt Man

Venter, whats happening with Cross? Who ye getting in as manager in May? Is moffat only filling in untill then

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Davitt Man on February 07, 2008, 11:22:40 AM
Venter, whats happening with Cross? Who ye getting in as manager in May? Is moffat only filling in untill then

As far as i know Daviit Man moffatt is manager for the year with Thomas Loftus and Johnny Leonard as selectors 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ludermor

Anybody know anything about Kiltanes new manager, McLoughlin from crossmolina?

the Deel Rover

Quote from: ludermor on February 07, 2008, 12:53:23 PM
Anybody know anything about Kiltanes new manager, McLoughlin from crossmolina?

Jj is it ludermor didn't realise he was Kiltanes new manager. He won an AI under 21 with Mayo when O'Mahony was the manager, a tough uncompromising player in his day, he managed Cross seniors before Tommy Jordan was manager in fact it was him who brought Tommy back to the club scene.He was a fair manager ,who ever was going well in training got the games names didn't matter to him. After he left us he went to Tourlestrane ( i think) could have won a county title with them but I'm not to sure on that  fact. He also manged the North Mayo team. His son Henry plays with Cross at the moment. 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Davitt Man

kiltane could be struggling this year, edmund barrett has transfered to dublin club st judes

rosnarun

is that Liam moffatt that has been made Cross manager? or have they gone back on their knees to his dad

John joe will do a great job with kiltane Gabriel would be no joke either (even if they are really from Moygownagh)
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere