?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

marty34

Quote from: Main Street on August 23, 2019, 03:22:33 AM
It's quite astonishing that the so called bigger league top clubs have overlooked Kris Ajer. What do the scout report say, "he's got ability but we have questions because he's playing in a crap league so he must be crap"?  But I have to admit, I had thought he was a good player but I didn't think he would turn out to be this good.     

Jullien, the other centre back played well last night. He will come good after a rocky start.  I think if he had played V Cliuj last week, Celtic would have won.

Big and solid in air and decent on the ground. Ajer is a good partner for him.  Obviously, it Europa league but if they can remain injury free, it'll be a decent partnership.

MoChara

It's quite astonishing that the so called bigger league top clubs have overlooked Kris Ajer. What do the scout report say, "he's got ability but we have questions because he's playing in a crap league so he must be crap"?  But I have to admit, I had thought he was a good player but I didn't think he would turn out to be this good.     

Much the same as yourself I always thought Ajer would be an average enough decent player, but hes really came into his own. I think its a change of attitude in him, he's matured into a more commited aggressive player that just loves sticking the leg into a good tackle becoming a real leader too.

themac_23

Big Jullien was good last night, i think all clubs are the same now in that with social media and forums players performances get analysed to death, theres no bedding in period now at all, a bad start and they are slaughtered, all clubs are the same. Id much rather give players a chance, my main gripe is that he wasnt bedded in earlier against the weaker teams where he could feel his way in easier instead of playing bitton in CB

tiempo

Hit the nail on the head. Same as Viril, Ki and a ton of others. Alan Brazil on radio last week said the first time he saw Virgil live for Celtic in the league after 20mins thought "...whats this guy doing here he's far too good for this..." and yet the so called scouts missed him, makes you wonder what these morons and morons like Woodward at Utd are doing with their time.

I digress slightly but what about a SPL/EPL league all time overlooked 11, got bored after a few someone fill in the blanks

1 Given
2 Coleman
3 Robertson
4 Virgil
5 Maguire
7 Larrson

under the bar

Greg Taylor didn't train for Kilmarnock today.

under the bar

Nice result tonight. Hopefully Eduoard isn't injured for the game v Sevco aka Liverpool reserves on Sunday

From the Bunker

1 Given
2 Coleman
3 Robertson
4 Virgil
5 Maguire
6 McGeady
7 Larrson
8 Petrov
10 Viduka
11 Di Canio

rodney trotter

Juninho ex Middlesbrough had a brief spell with Celtic. He could make up the missing number..

tyroneman

Have a really bad feeling about Sunday.

Worst defence we have put out in years, Ajer injured so no LB or RB who can actually defend available.

Only hope is to outscore them Keegan-era Newcastle style.

charlieTully

dec

Quote from: charlieTully on August 30, 2019, 12:55:15 PM
Lazio
Rennes
Cluj

Have any 2 teams met in both European competitions in the same season before?

-- edited

Looks like Celtic and Rosenborg last year

bogball88

Lazio away-that will be a quiet night in at the library

illdecide

Quote from: bogball88 on August 30, 2019, 02:59:57 PM
Lazio away-that will be a quiet night in at the library

Just pricing flights to Rome here now...Ryanair looks the cheapest, might treat the wife ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

From the Bunker

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 30, 2019, 12:27:54 AM
1 Given
2 Coleman
3 Robertson
4 Virgil
5 Maguire
6 McGeady
7 Larrson
8 Petrov
R Keane
10 Viduka
11 Di Canio

Angelo

Very disappointed with this window.

The guy they got on loan from Southampton looks to have a good pedigree but it's yet another loan signing, there's no hope for him staying at Celtic permanently so it's just kicking the can down the road.

In the face of CL humiliation, years of asset stripping and underinvestment in the playing squad, the response has been 3 loan signings.

We'll be doing the same thing next year, chasing our tails around the place as we crash out of the CL qualifiers (should we even manage to win the title) and at the end of the window we will phone around some English clubs to see which of their cast offs that we can borrow for the year.

The fact that so many fans are going around lavishing praise of capturing Elyonoussi is the worrying thing and the reason why it won't change. £50m in the bank, another one of best players sold, wage bill drastically reduced and a couple of loans signings which may not even work out being praised - give me strength.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL