Who will win the 2024 Ulster title

Donegal
27 (56.3%)
Armagh
21 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: April 27, 2024, 08:54:31 PM

downtothecore

The Ulster final will be interesting. I think its setup for Armagh as they wont be favourites for a changeand this will probably work in their favour. In Rian O'Neill they have a top player who has ability kick long range scores and this may swing a tight game in their favour.

JoG2

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 28, 2024, 05:12:20 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on April 28, 2024, 04:43:10 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 28, 2024, 04:23:15 PMDonegal's Ulster final to lose.

Would you ever f**k off with that crap. It wasn't entertaining the first time you did it and it hasn't aged well with the 100th.

No it's not. It doesn't even make sense. You literally have to have something to lose it. Ball-ache'ery at its finest

J70

Rian O'Neill is definitely the stand-out player on both sides.

It would be nice if Eoghan Ban was back for us, but no word on his status recently.

Norm-Peterson

Celtic park seems to be lucky for Donegal, maybe because of the towns Tyrconnell history. I notice there is a street down the road from it called Tyrconnell street.

Blowitupref

Odds

Paddy Power

Donegal 8/13
Armagh 6/5

Boyle Sports

Donegal 4/5
Armagh 11/8

Draw is 7/1

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

bennydorano

The final is a game that's got 0.13 to 0.12 written all over it! It will be an arm wrestle. My biggest fear is the Armagh sideline, there'll no doubt by some unnecessary tactical masterstroke from McGeeney. It'll likely be a game that will be won ugly, so i don't care how it's won, but I would really like to see us play to our strengths and have some balls.

J70

I would expect those odds to even out closer to the game. Armagh well worth a bet at those.

Feckitt

Quote from: Norm-Peterson on April 28, 2024, 05:53:45 PMCeltic park seems to be lucky for Donegal, maybe because of the towns Tyrconnell history. I notice there is a street down the road from it called Tyrconnell street.

I always thought that Tir Connail was Donegal but not including the Inis Eoghain peninsula (which includes Derry City) Tir Connail & Inis Eoghain combined create Contae Dún na nGall. Is this correct??

Duine Inteacht Eile

Quote from: Feckitt on April 28, 2024, 06:39:16 PM
Quote from: Norm-Peterson on April 28, 2024, 05:53:45 PMCeltic park seems to be lucky for Donegal, maybe because of the towns Tyrconnell history. I notice there is a street down the road from it called Tyrconnell street.

I always thought that Tir Connail was Donegal but not including the Inis Eoghain peninsula (which includes Derry City) Tir Connail & Inis Eoghain combined create Contae Dún na nGall. Is this correct??
Yes

Armagh18

Similar result and performance to the 2022 qualifier game would do ;)

We need to improve big time from yesterday, it's definitely a 50/50 tight game. Hopefully we don't get too shite of a game and we play to our strengths rather than to suit the opposition like we normally do.

Armagh18

Quote from: Blowitupref on April 28, 2024, 06:02:21 PMOdds

Paddy Power

Donegal 8/13
Armagh 6/5

Boyle Sports

Donegal 4/5
Armagh 11/8

Draw is 7/1

Quote from: Blowitupref on April 28, 2024, 06:02:21 PMOdds

Paddy Power

Donegal 8/13
Armagh 6/5

Boyle Sports

Donegal 4/5
Armagh 11/8

Draw is 7/1

Is a draw at full time or after extra time? It'd be worth a bet I think!

Armagh18

Apologies if it was mentioned earlier in thread but any update on Barry O'Hagan Down men? I know he is only back from bad injuries, hope he is alright

Blowitupref

QuoteIs a draw at full time or after extra time? It'd be worth a bet I think!
After 70 minutes.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

David McKeown

Quote from: J70 on April 28, 2024, 05:29:41 PMArmagh and Donegal have played 140+ minutes of football this season with a single point separating them.

Yes, it's clear that it's Donegal's to lose. ::)

I know the game was scrubbed but the McKenna cup did happen
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Armagh18

Quote from: Blowitupref on April 28, 2024, 06:58:48 PM
QuoteIs a draw at full time or after extra time? It'd be worth a bet I think!
After 70 minutes.
7/1 is some value. As long as theres no fecking penalties, although we have an actual goalkeeper this year so we've half a chance!