You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Feckers that don't dip the lights on their car, until they almost passed you!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

OMG I've been shopping most of the day!!!

God give me strength, I must have done something really bad in a past life!
IGNORANT f**kers that won't move out of the way when asked - I'd to ram several people to get them to move!
IGNORANT f**kers standing totally oblivious to fact they are in everyone's road!
IGNORANT f**kers with pushchairs!

Girlfriends who won't talk to you and won't tell you why!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 18, 2007, 07:48:21 PM

Probably because you were so grumpy  :D
Testing Accessibility

full back

Maybe you will have to ask her for a 2nd chance soon :D

Square Ball

IGNORANT f**kers that won't move out of the way when asked - I'd to ram several people to get them to move!
IGNORANT f**kers standing totally oblivious to fact they are in everyone's road!

that is the worst form of torture ever, I can take the ranting and raving but the all picture no sound should be banned under the Geneva convention.  >:(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on December 18, 2007, 08:00:50 PM

Probably because you were so grumpy  :D

No because right before she stopped talking to me she said "you're a pleasure to go out with" so it can't be that.
hhmmmm

QuoteMaybe you will have to ask her for a 2nd chance soon
Some chance, stubborn pog won't move  on issues like this. 

Fishbat

Quote from: Square Ball on December 18, 2007, 08:05:17 PM

that is the worst form of torture ever, I can take the ranting and raving but the all picture no sound should be banned under the Geneva convention.  >:(

But you've got to remember lads that women are like horses in so, so many ways but primarily because you must break their spirit, fight fire with fire - picture with no sound for 2 days? drop the coal bucket on the cream carpet.  Constant nagging? (see the way i did that?) drop the straightening tongs down the po.  Whinging about pub outings? superglue in the face cream tub - retaliatory strikes at the first whim - shock and awe lads,....

and furthermore.......................oh f**k here comes Desert Orchid, i'm off

gerry

QuoteFeckers that don't dip the lights on their car, until they almost passed you!  Angry

fog lights on cars, when theres no fog
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Square Ball

So its a case of get the retaliation in first

pintsofguinness

QuoteBut you've got to remember lads that women are like horses in so, so many ways but primarily because you must break their spirit, fight fire with fire - picture with no sound for 2 days? drop the coal bucket on the cream carpet.  Constant nagging? (see the way i did that?) drop the straightening tongs down the po.  Whinging about pub outings? superglue in the face cream tub - retaliatory strikes at the first whim - shock and awe lads,....

What if you're afraid of her  :(

I'm getting "yes" "no" and "nothing's wrong" but doors and things are still being banged  ???

Square Ball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 18, 2007, 09:40:09 PM
QuoteBut you've got to remember lads that women are like horses in so, so many ways but primarily because you must break their spirit, fight fire with fire - picture with no sound for 2 days? drop the coal bucket on the cream carpet.  Constant nagging? (see the way i did that?) drop the straightening tongs down the po.  Whinging about pub outings? superglue in the face cream tub - retaliatory strikes at the first whim - shock and awe lads,....

What if you're afraid of her  :(

I'm getting "yes" "no" and "nothing's wrong" but doors and things are still being banged  ???

your in trouble there mate, are the arms folded? deep sighs and cant sit still, very agitated

pintsofguinness

OMG OMG OMG

Quoteyour in trouble there mate, are the arms folded? deep sighs and cant sit still, very agitated
She's tidying - not a good sign!!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: hardstation on December 18, 2007, 09:47:26 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 18, 2007, 08:55:02 PM
LMAO Passedit  :D

What's the difference, lynchbhoy?

OMG is the phrase used by pre pubescent girlies and even secondary schoolie girls in and around dublin - but mostly the posh/pseudo posh use it almost exclusively

I only use this phrase in mass and when saying my act of contrition

lynchbhoy

pog
looks like she is trying to inflict as much pain on you as possible by dragging you around shopping and then giving you the 'silent treatment'  - its obv in retaliation for you being such a pain in the hole all the time and its prob a precursor to her dumping you !  :o ;)