You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Visitors who dont know when to leave. Fecking blood is thundering in my ears here, im about to pretend to fall asleep or some damn thing.

Owenmoresider

Ordering a burger and explicitly asking for minimal (i.e. sauce) or no dressing, yet getting one loaded with onions and other shite. A real gear-grinder.
Friends of the Earth, and similiar groupings - nutjobs, see that Coughlan fella on Prime Time now on the programme re fuel smuggling, is there anything they don't comment on?

pintsofguinness

People who send you christmas cards.

Now I've to go and f**king get them one.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Owenmoresider on December 17, 2007, 10:26:08 PM
Ordering a burger and explicitly asking for minimal (i.e. sauce) or no dressing, yet getting one loaded with onions and other shite. A real gear-grinder.
Friends of the Earth, and similiar groupings - nutjobs, see that Coughlan fella on Prime Time now on the programme re fuel smuggling, is there anything they don't comment on?

Ordering a burger and explicitly asking for loads of sauce and dressing and getting hardly any
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

I hate the way English people say Everyfink instead of Everything
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

heganboy

Lmao at the people blocking the street thing.

Was coming out of the subway at grand central station and there's 3 chunky lads in dublin tops casually sauntering down 42nd st shoulder to shoulder. Behind them struggling to get past is your typical wall street type, expensive suit, fancy shoes, long hair slicked back. He ducks one way and then the other and can't get by with the oncoming pedestrians. Finally he loses his cool...
"Will ye jackeens move yer fat feckin' holes outta me way, yer not in o connell street now ya cunze" in the best cavan accent ya ever did hear.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: heganboy on December 17, 2007, 11:46:44 PM
Lmao at the people blocking the street thing.

Was coming out of the subway at grand central station and there's 3 chunky lads in dublin tops casually sauntering down 42nd st shoulder to shoulder. Behind them struggling to get past is your typical wall street type, expensive suit, fancy shoes, long hair slicked back. He ducks one way and then the other and can't get by with the oncoming pedestrians. Finally he loses his cool...
"Will ye jackeens move yer fat feckin' holes outta me way, yer not in o connell street now ya cunze" in the best cavan accent ya ever did hear.

:D

Dubs  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

People advertising pets for christmas presents in the papers. >:( >:( >:(

Gabriel_Hurl

lazy feckers who couldn't be bothered their arse clearing the snow from the pavement in front of their houses

Snowed Under

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 18, 2007, 02:27:45 PM
lazy feckers who couldn't be bothered their arse clearing the snow from the pavement in front of their houses

Maybe they are snowed under!  :P

Gabriel_Hurl

no they are just fecking lazy

hope they enjoy their $100 fine

downredblack

Quote from: Pangurban on December 15, 2007, 09:18:36 PM
Wheres my Teeth, till i get a bite at you, you impudent young scut

Thought of this when I read your post Pangur , used to be a favorite of the aul fellas.
"Get up out of that , you impudent brat ,and let Mr Mcguire sit down ."

thebandit

Lazy journalists not having their facts right on last night's Primetime  >:(