lovegaa.ie

Started by fitzroyalty, October 08, 2010, 10:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

The GAA's first dating website! Anyone signed up? I did for a nosy, some princesses knocking about!

Farrandeelin

ziggy beat you to it over on the GAA section.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

fitzroyalty

Olly

This is a great idea and will go some way in dispelling the myths that there is only 1 gay in the GAA and that's why they don't let him play outfield.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

5 Sams

Quote from: Olly on October 08, 2010, 10:37:08 PM
This is a great idea and will go some way in dispelling the myths that there is only 1 gay in the GAA and that's why they don't let him play outfield.

:D :D :D :D Back on form Olly...class ;D
The Aristocrat Years

MCMLX

Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 08, 2010, 10:27:25 PM
The GAA's first dating website! Anyone signed up? I did for a nosy, some princesses knocking about!

If they are anything like the princesses that were knocking about outside Quinns last night I`d steer well clear. We were on our way home from the O2 and the tunnel was closed so we came up through Drumcondra. Suffering Jaysus, there were all shapes and sizes in GAA jersies. One was wearing a Louth shirt and a pair of shoes, she was wearing it like a dress. The Mucksavii arent confined to Ulster I can tell you.

Celt_Man

Quote from: MCMLX on October 09, 2010, 01:22:03 AM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 08, 2010, 10:27:25 PM

If they are anything like the princesses that were knocking about outside Quinns last night I`d steer well clear. We were on our way home from the O2 and the tunnel was closed so we came up through Drumcondra. Suffering Jaysus, there were all shapes and sizes in GAA jersies. One was wearing a Louth shirt and a pair of shoes, she was wearing it like a dress. The Mucksavii arent confined to Ulster I can tell you.

Not a thing wrong with that at all...
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010