Mucksavage(Ladies) Football

Started by Hereiam, September 28, 2009, 09:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: full back on September 28, 2009, 01:11:59 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 28, 2009, 01:09:41 PM
Very disrespectable thread

About as disrespectable as your performance in your lady 'friends' house the other night ;)

:D Shut up
Testing Accessibility

Rois

Quote from: Hereiam on September 28, 2009, 09:26:04 AM
The direct pick up of the ground is a joke and should be dealt with as soon as. Can anyone tell me why this is allowed, surely a women can get her big toe under the ball just like us men do.

Seriously, is that one of your main arguments against ladies football??  I've seen people call on here for it to be taken out of the man's game!

I think I could have predicted who would have a negative opinion on this, and how intelligently those opinions would be articulated on here.

botman

Quote from: Rois on September 28, 2009, 01:19:24 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on September 28, 2009, 09:26:04 AM
The direct pick up of the ground is a joke and should be dealt with as soon as. Can anyone tell me why this is allowed, surely a women can get her big toe under the ball just like us men do.

Seriously, is that one of your main arguments against ladies football??  I've seen people call on here for it to be taken out of the man's game!

I think I could have predicted who would have a negative opinion on this, and how intelligently those opinions would be articulated on here.

Do you play Rois?
Keep them at it.

armaghniac

There was a good standard in the senior game, but the penalty was poorly taken. If the Dubs had just knocked it over the bar then it might have ended a draw.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Zapatista

I thought the cork v Dub (didn't see the others) game was good and a high standard. Was disappointed for the dubs they could have won it. The Cork gilrl hitting the fees was brilliant.

Rois

Quote from: botman on September 28, 2009, 03:28:59 PM
Do you play Rois?

When I have time to make the training sessions, yes.   

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

bcarrier

Only caught the last 10-15 minutes but would also agree that the standard was good. Lots of good support and link play. Dublin's second last point ( i think) was a cracker.

botman

Quote from: Rois on September 28, 2009, 04:00:58 PM
Do you play Rois?

Well then you are probably more qualified to comment than anyone else. What's your take on the standard? Is enough work being done at grass roots to promote the Ladies game?

I think it is good that woman are active in the GAA. Some of the comments are from the dark ages and some are pure wind up material. Full participation from all of society is important Men, Women, Children and people with disabilities. Puts the GAA in the 21st century.

Keep them at it.

Zapatista

Quote from: botman on September 28, 2009, 04:18:37 PM
Full participation from all of society is important Men, Women, Children and people with disabilities. Puts the GAA in the 21st century.

Well said. \just to add / from all the different communities in  Ireland too.

Hereiam

Ziggy will you go away and grow a set of balls for fu*ks sake.

ziggysego

What?

So I don't see the humour in mocking and belittling the efforts of the female members of our great sporting organisation?
Testing Accessibility

Minder

Quote from: Rois on September 28, 2009, 04:00:58 PM
Do you play Rois?

Well then you are probably more qualified to comment than anyone else. What's your take on the standard? Is enough work being done at grass roots to promote the Ladies game?

I think it is good that woman are active in the GAA. Some of the comments are from the dark ages and some are pure wind up material. Full participation from all of society is important Men, Women, Children and people with disabilities. Puts the GAA in the 21st century.

Don't forget the blecks
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: ziggysego on September 28, 2009, 04:48:14 PM
What?

So I don't see the humour in mocking and belittling the efforts of the female members of our great sporting organisation?
I agree with you ziggy
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

botman

Quote from: Zapatista on September 28, 2009, 04:38:35 PM
Full participation from all of society is important Men, Women, Children and people with disabilities. Puts the GAA in the 21st century.

Well said. \just to add / from all the different communities in  Ireland too.
Agreed.
Keep them at it.