Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saffrons

I doubt very much Sean Kelly is trying to get on the Antrim hurling team. Why would he?

laceer

Quote from: London 2012 on March 25, 2009, 10:46:16 PM
It must be a little frustrating for true antrim gaels to see players of the calibre of jc mcgourty not playing for antrim following on from his older brother and Sean Kelly etc When your trying to make progress and take your team to the next level its a big help if you have your best players available.
From the outside looking in, Kevin McGourty appears to be a complete t**ser with a serious attitude problem, he maybe thinks he'll get talked about more if he doesn't play than if he did, because he isn't as good as he would like you to believe. That clip on youtube of CJ prankin Frank Delargy tells you all you need to know about him, fair enough playing a joke but pretending to be disabled with with a speech problem is a scummy arrogant thing to be at and an insult to real people with these problems. Who would ring their manager in the middle of the night and call him a Derry W"£$%R, some humility, manners and class are easily carried.

anyone got a link for this?

aontroim

Great result tonight - finally out of Div 4 thank feck - hopefully win against Waterford to round it out and try to win the Division.  Any reports?

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

milltown row

good to see after 5 years we have achieved something. 5 points win against recently connaght champions is not to be sniffed at

ardmhachaabu

Promotion looking highly likely too milltown. 
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

milltown row

if we can get Sean Kelly to put down his hurl.......

ardmhachaabu

The Mrs had plans for me the night otherwise I would have been at Casement (Just PizzaExpress plans ;) )

I like to see Antrim do well and they don't need Kelly either milltown, as was shown tonight.

ardmhachaabu

drici

Never heard of a place called Ard Mhacha - a pure modern day insult to Macha - there is no such bastardised place as Arwagh even to back the pretenders up - next we'll be having a place called Downphatrick/Downfatrick. Downpatrick - Armagh - yes.
Cláirsigh Árd Mhacha - the Harps of Armagh - yes.

A place called Arwagh? No chance.

Well done Aontroim anocht/areir

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: drici on March 29, 2009, 02:19:07 AM
Never heard of a place called Ard Mhacha - a pure modern day insult to Macha - there is no such bastardised place as Arwagh even to back the pretenders up - next we'll be having a place called Downphatrick/Downfatrick. Downpatrick - Armagh - yes.
Cláirsigh Árd Mhacha - the Harps of Armagh - yes.

A place called Arwagh? No chance.
Are you trying to say Armagh CB and the entire GAA community have got it wrong?  ::)

What is it you are trying to say?  Do you even know yourself? 

Emhain Mhacha is the name of the fort, Ard Mhacha follows the same grammar.  So your knowledge of Gaelic seems very suspect to me to say the least  :D

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: hardstation on March 29, 2009, 02:21:50 AM
Correct.
Ardmhacaabu - you spelt your name wrong and you are yeuck.
... so says a clueless person.

drici

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 29, 2009, 02:28:19 AM

Are you trying to say Armagh CB and the entire GAA community have got it wrong?  ::)

Emhain Mhacha is the name of the fort, Ard Mhacha follows the same grammar.  So your knowledge of Gaelic seems very suspect to me to say the least  :D
[/quote]
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 29, 2009, 02:28:19 AM

[/quote]

Pure unadulterated amaidí!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Go up to your attic and look at the match programmes from the fifties.

Arwagh - Aye dead on!

drici

Here "ardmhachaabu", there are races on the marra at Downphatrick/Downfatrick racecourse for you.