The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Apparently Liverpool have triggered the release clause. Deal looks done.

Don't know much about him, but then I don't really watch Bundesliga.

Mourne Red

Quote from: J70 on June 30, 2023, 07:59:47 PM
Apparently Liverpool have triggered the release clause. Deal looks done.

Don't know much about him, but then I don't really watch Bundesliga.

Very good player Liverpool are getting, similar type of player to Odegaard of Arsenal

trailer

Former Loserpool legend Slippy G off to manage in Saudi Arabia. Lets hope he doesn't have any slip ups out there.

jcpen

Quote from: trailer on July 04, 2023, 09:04:37 AM
Former Loserpool legend Slippy G off to manage in Saudi Arabia. Lets hope he doesn't have any slip ups out there.
There is something seriously wrong with you.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Saffrongael

There is so much you could say about Gerrard going to Saudi (money grabbing **** etc, sports washing) Thats the best you could come up with ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

RedHand88

Saudis sniffing around Thiago. This could be a disaster.

TabClear

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 04, 2023, 11:24:41 AM

He is one of the best players to watch in the league but unfortunately I dont think his body is up to the PL so this might be the best move for both parties. Only 1 year left before they lose him on a free so if they can get daft money (£15m?)from the Saudi's to put towards a long term alternative so be it.

trailer

Quote from: Saffrongael on July 04, 2023, 11:14:01 AM

There is so much you could say about Gerrard going to Saudi (money grabbing **** etc, sports washing) Thats the best you could come up with ?

He was always about the pay....slip  ;D

Armamike

I wouldn't be too disappointed to see him sold especially if it means Liverpool bringing in another midfielder or defender.  Just can't get enough out of him.
That's just, like your opinion man.

markl121

Quote from: Armamike on July 04, 2023, 02:31:57 PM

I wouldn't be too disappointed to see him sold especially if it means Liverpool bringing in another midfielder or defender.  Just can't get enough out of him.
Rather him sold for money than allowed to go for free next year which is the current chat

gawa316

Milner, Ox and Naby (I know) all gone but all had a wealth of experience that is hard to replace. I'd be keeping Thiago for the year and and have him work with the younger fellas especially Bajcetic...plus not a bad fella to be bringing on with 10/15 mins to go

brokencrossbar1

Thiago for £25-30m. Rinse the Saudi feckers, they have the money. Saudi is the modern day Chinese league. It will run its course and then it will collapse. 

naka

Quote from: gawa316 on July 04, 2023, 07:55:25 PM
Milner, Ox and Naby (I know) all gone but all had a wealth of experience that is hard to replace. I'd be keeping Thiago for the year and and have him work with the younger fellas especially Bajcetic...plus not a bad fella to be bringing on with 10/15 mins to go
would sell him rather than lose him next year
henderson should be kept for the experience etc

J70

Would hate to see Thiago go given his class and ability, but you can't rely on him being there when you really need him. Its an almost absolute certainty that he will miss at least two 6-8 week periods during the season with injury.

J70

I see the Mbappe silly season nonsense has started up yet again.

In what universe is there a shred of evidence that FSG would throw decades of business practice out the window and shell out the ludicrous transfer fee and wages for someone like him??