Your GAA moment of the year

Started by seafoid, December 19, 2015, 02:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

tippabu

Noel McGraths return to action and the point he got against galway. Didnt work out on the day but this was brilliant.

Clonmel Commercials winning the munster championship

sligoman2

Beating the Rosie's in minor and senior.  I suppose that's 2 moments but who's counting.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

seafoid

The last few minutes of the Tipp vs Galway hurling semi.
Honourable mention goes to Maurice Shanahans WLR interview, his recovery, his goals and his Allstar.

INDIANA

You couldn't beat watching the Aristocrats winning another All Ireland Football Final.

Syferus

Connacht U21 final. Best match I've seen all year. Football played in the correct spirit.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: INDIANA on December 19, 2015, 04:08:14 PM
You couldn't beat watching the Aristocrats winning another All Ireland Football Final.
For the neutrals watching it was another senior All Ireland final to forget or few highlights to remember.

larryin89

Five in a row , a magnificent achievement despite all the negative press it gets with the Galway and Ross are at a low ebb line . (6 would be magistic but it will be getting tougher )
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

seafoid

I thought Down were beaten in the qualifiers.

INDIANA

Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 19, 2015, 05:09:56 PM
For the neutrals watching it was another senior All Ireland final to forget or few highlights to remember.

Do you think anyone in Dublin cares ;)

larryin89

Quote from: INDIANA on December 19, 2015, 06:13:50 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 19, 2015, 05:09:56 PM

Do you think anyone in Dublin cares ;)

Nope and personally think it very unfair the way some are casting doubt on this Dublin team , could prove to be the best team of all time . Only Donegal caught them unaware in 14 , would of surely got the three in a row .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

BennyCake

The end of the Westmeath v Meath match. It was like Paidi and 2004 all over again.

imtommygunn

FermGael

The last 10 minutes versus the rossies in brewster.
The stand was alive...
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Syferus

Quote from: FermGael on December 19, 2015, 07:49:36 PM
The last 10 minutes versus the rossies in brewster.
The stand was alive...

Was something alright. Fair play to the Fermanagh supporters for being so magnanimous afterwards too. From a neutral perspective Fermanagh's run was the highlight of the season.