downredblack

Quote from: maddog on July 09, 2007, 02:40:27 PM
Quote from: downredblack on July 09, 2007, 02:34:43 PM
Quote from: maddog on July 09, 2007, 02:30:35 PM
Quote from: downredblack on July 09, 2007, 01:41:05 PM
Quote from: maddog on July 09, 2007, 01:01:21 PM
QuoteAll we have is Tradition

Like Cavan then.

You say that like its a bad thing , Jaysus if you boys had half of what Cavan has won you wouldn't be sitting on 1 AI for a start . But sure look we all have to start with 1 . ;D

Indeed, and the way things are for you you will have a sore neck looking over your shoulder for the next 20 years.

Looking over my shoulder at what ? Sure we are well used to having Armagh behind us  ;) Cant see anything changing there , Can you ?

yep, man in black (rather chillingly) could be right. It's heartening though that with the state of Down football all the down lads can do is take a swipe at Armagh. We take it as a compliment you know. ;)

Ah Maddog , there is nothing personal in it ,  it's just swings and roundabouts . Remember we showed ya's the way down to Dublin before , we might have to do it again . But not for a year or two  ;)

maddog

QuoteRemember we showed ya's the way down to Dublin before

Did you now? I think we were there some 7 years before you, albeit in the horse and cart days. Anyway i can always say i was there to witness our first. Thats my comforting notion and im clinging to it for now. ;)

full back

What is this shit you are on about softstation?

full back

Armagh4SamAgain

Pavarotti the italian singer has died after a long illness. hes most well noan for riting the theme song for italia 90 in 1990 when Ireland was there. The song made him famus all over the world. He was a very big man and a very good singer but he coud have been a footballer when he was young. RIP
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Bod Mor

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on September 06, 2007, 07:27:39 AM
hes most well noan for riting the theme song for italia 90 in 1990 when Ireland was there.

:D ;D :D ;D, that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Giacomo Puccini will be turning in his grave  :D
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.

Sky Blue

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on September 06, 2007, 07:27:39 AM
Pavarotti the italian singer has died after a long illness. hes most well noan for riting the theme song for italia 90 in 1990 when Ireland was there. The song made him famus all over the world. He was a very big man and a very good singer but he coud have been a footballer when he was young. RIP
:D :D :D Laughed my bollocks off!! This young fellas a star. RIP Pavarotti. In some ways it's hardly surprising that younger ones in Ireland think he only emerged during Italia 90. That's the only time you ever heard opera on RTE.

When you listen to that 5Times it brings back great memories of Irelands first World Cup finals.

Blacksheep

Is there no culture in Armagh at all??  ::)

I heard on the wireless that he only was only paid 3 tenners for appearing in Hyde Park. Cheap at twice the price.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Bacon

John Kelly was a man of principle. RIP

A4SA is unbelievable!  :D :D
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

SouthArmaghBandit

God bless John Kelly and may he rest in peace.

Armagh4SamAgain

i was at a we furneral this morning and its funny how the funeral of a oul woman can be sad an happy at the same time, The woman had a big family an never got married but she had a grate holy life and rote poems and storys for every body to enjoy. It was a happy thing that she lived so long and brot happyness to her famliy and friends.  She came from a v holy family so she did and I hope her soles in heaven now. RIP
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Armagh4SamAgain

The famus French mime man Marcel Marso has died last nite. He was 84 and it was on the wireless. I didnt no him but other people did. may he rest in peace.

Kerry Mike

He was a quite man, never a word out of him.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Blacksheep

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on September 23, 2007, 10:31:27 AM
The famus French mime man Marcel Marso has died last nite. He was 84 and it was on the wireless. I didnt no him but other people did. may he rest in peace.

A mime artist on the wireless  :-\. I've heard it all now! What station was he on Armagh4Sam?
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!