Dublin GAA

Started by mournerambler, July 15, 2007, 11:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnpower

Typical of the Star .front page I hear . Still a lad goes off the beer for a while and then has a skinfull , Must have been some celebration .he is a complete prat for falling asleep and getting arrested .He let himself,his family and his team mates down . Will Pillar punish him for this ?

The Real Laoislad

Well done to the Dublin Hurling team,I was at the match at really enjoyed it.Hopefully they can make the grade at senior level coz hurling needs it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tankie

was there tonight but would still rather win Sam them Liam!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Tankie

Quote'Vaughan has lots more to come' – Sherlock
18 July 2007

Experienced Dublin attacker Jason Sherlock believes that new sensation Mark Vaughan has yet to fully fulfill his potential and is adamant that there is still more improvement to come from the youngster.

This is the first year that Vaughan has made his mark in a sky blue shirt and Sherlock believes that he has done well to stay patient and wait for his chance.

"It's definitely a case that Mark has not made it yet. He's only kinda beginning and I'm sure he knows that potentially that he can do a lot more.

"Mark has been around for a few years and at first it didn't happen for him. He had to struggle to get his chance and full credit to him for the fact that he is still there.

"Mark has a tremendous raw talent, but unfortunately with Dublin it is not all about being a good footballer. There's a lot more to go with it, and sometimes with a young guy this can be difficult to take on board," Sherlock said.

This guy is just getting better with every game!
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tankie on July 18, 2007, 09:52:27 PM

I'd nearly put money on it that the Hurlers will win Liam before the Footballers win Sam
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tankie on July 18, 2007, 09:55:48 PM
18 July 2007

Experienced Dublin attacker Jason Sherlock believes that new sensation Mark Vaughan has yet to fully fulfill his potential and is adamant that there is still more improvement to come from the youngster.

This is the first year that Vaughan has made his mark in a sky blue shirt and Sherlock believes that he has done well to stay patient and wait for his chance.

"It's definitely a case that Mark has not made it yet. He's only kinda beginning and I'm sure he knows that potentially that he can do a lot more.

"Mark has been around for a few years and at first it didn't happen for him. He had to struggle to get his chance and full credit to him for the fact that he is still there.

"Mark has a tremendous raw talent, but unfortunately with Dublin it is not all about being a good footballer. There's a lot more to go with it, and sometimes with a young guy this can be difficult to take on board," Sherlock said.

Pity he's such a little kn**ker :P
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Balboa

What about a separate "Dublin Gaa Section" and youse can all go and pull your little kn**ker cocks together.

new devil

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 18, 2007, 09:59:19 PM
18 July 2007

Yea a total tr**p...but what do you except :-\

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 18, 2007, 09:59:19 PM
18 July 2007

Just proves your a total idiot, you don't even know the guy and you publicly take his character. He was in my college and always seemed like a sound guy on nights out!
Grand Slam Saturday!

INDIANA

a} the front page headline is totally unacceptable as he is an amateur player.  pure shoddy opportunism by a tabloid.

b) I agree with O Neill- i have no problem lads giving it  a good lash after winning something. Bu t2 full days of it ? You won't find the Tyrone lads at it- and as  a fan that disappoints me.

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 18, 2007, 09:58:21 PM
Quote from: Tankie on July 18, 2007, 09:52:27 PM

I'd nearly put money on it that the Hurlers will win Liam before the Footballers win Sam

we'll see laois lad, atleast we are in a quarter final! have fun with Derry.
Grand Slam Saturday!

new devil

He showed on sunday what a tr**p he is, are you dubs proud of him?

Tankie

He didnt act like a total gentleman but we don't know what abuse he was getting through the game. Don't agree with what he done but that doesn't mean hes a kn**ker. theres alot worse in the GAA then Mark.
Grand Slam Saturday!

Balboa

Quote from: Tankie on July 18, 2007, 10:16:36 PM
He didnt act like a total gentleman but we don't know what abuse he was getting through the game. Don't agree with what he done but that doesn't mean hes a kn**ker. theres alot worse in the GAA then Mark.

Ryan Mc Menamin for one.

PadraicHenryPearse

i am a member of Kilmacud Crokes and while i don't know the guy personally any time i have met him he has come across as a nice guy. with his mates out i am sure he is the same as everyone else i.e a bit of a lad, messy drunk etc etc. if anyone watched his goal last week they will have seen him start to run away from the goal then got a shoulder from a laois back and then he reacted and made the hand gestures nothing worst then what alot of other footballers have done over tha last few years.