Gaaboard Purge required?

Started by bennydorano, November 06, 2016, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Admins be able to ban posters for being tubes?

Yes
51 (65.4%)
No
15 (19.2%)
Am I aware of irony
12 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Main Street

It's completely incidental that the two outspoken adherents for free speech  for trolls in this thread are the two  most identifiable trolls on the board, those being the two who fit 100% the definition of what's  a troll.

The problem though is with those who constantly feed the trolls, despite the blatantly obvious being demonstrated right in front of their eyes.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Main Street on November 07, 2016, 11:06:41 AM
It's completely incidental that the two outspoken adherents for free speech  for trolls in this thread are the two  most identifiable trolls on the board, those being the two who fit 100% the definition of what's  a troll.

The problem though is with those who constantly feed the trolls, despite the blatantly obvious being demonstrated right in front of their eyes.

Im not sure If this would be irony or parody, maybe both.....

However, before I jump to any conclusions perhaps you could explain your intentions from your previous post, and moreover your intention when posting in every single Tyrone thread?

No wides

Quote from: omaghjoe on November 07, 2016, 03:53:29 PM
Quote from: Main Street on November 07, 2016, 11:06:41 AM

Im not sure If this would be irony or parody, maybe both.....

However, before I jump to any conclusions perhaps you could explain your intentions from your previous post, and moreover your intention when posting in every single Tyrone thread?

Maybe you could join the originator of the thread and ask admins to limit certain posters to certain threads?

muppet

I voted for 'Am I aware of irony'.

When do we get the answer?
MWWSI 2017

The Stallion

It seems if you disagree with certain posters you're a troll, but if they put forward an opinion it should be accepted as infallible. Mind-boggling levels of egotism from these people.

For example I'm branded a troll for expressing my honestly held opinion that in taking Liverpool to 8th (EIGHTH!) in the League last season, Jurgen Klopp strikes me as a manager who isn't very good at his job.

I wouldn't have thought it was particularly controversial to suggest taking a top four capable side to mid-table obscurity was incompetent but apparently I'm either a Man Utd/Everton/Arsenal/Spurs supporter on the wind, a sad lonely virgin with too much time to kill, or another poster using an alternative login.

All completely baseless accusations. Apart from the virginity thing, I'm saving my unblemished innocence for my one true soulmate so please stop pestering me JoG2. And based on those unsolicited pics you sent me I fear you are suffering from genital warts.

Keyser soze

Pleasantly surprised at the degree of self awareness amongst some of the most notable trolls on the board who are contributing to this thread.

No wides

How's the purge going - many casualties?  Is Main Street locked out of the Tyrone threads, has seafoid had his posting curtailed by not being able to start threads, has muppet been told to get a job?

ziggysego

I haven't seen Tony Fearon on in a while.
Testing Accessibility

gawa316

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

imtommygunn

He's protesting outside Brendan Rodgers house.

T Fearon

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

leenie

Quote from: ziggysego on November 08, 2016, 04:05:21 PM
I haven't seen Tony Fearon on in a while.

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running,

Quote from: T Fearon on November 08, 2016, 06:07:09 PM
I'm here
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..