Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

In every single European game they've played this season,Dundalk have been competitive and credible,even against teams which cost millions to assemble.This is a product of good management,players playing with confidence and sound tactics.

Meanwhile Celtic have lost to a part time team,suffered their heaviest European defeat and amassed a meagre two points (and even those were as a result more of luck) from four games.

stew

Quote from: thebar on November 11, 2016, 04:25:46 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 04:16:07 PM
Dundalk are playing and competing with teams way beyond their.means and tradition

Stating the obvious well done :)

Feck me ten minutes ago you had two posts, we have either a zealot in our mists or a serial poster with multiple personalities, Shane, is that you?

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 06:20:10 PM
In every single European game they've played this season,Dundalk have been competitive and credible,even against teams which cost millions to assemble.This is a product of good management,players playing with confidence and sound tactics.

Meanwhile Celtic have lost to a part time team,suffered their heaviest European defeat and amassed a meagre two points (and even those were as a result more of luck) from four games.

Have they won??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 06:20:10 PM

Meanwhile Celtic qualified for the CL group stages. We're unlucky not to beat last seasons semifinalists and for only the third time came away from an away game without being defeated. Many ways in which you can look at things

T Fearon

Celtic are odds on favourites to qualify every year for the group stages.They are meeting teams during the qualifying stages that cannot match Celtic's resources,global support or traditions,there is no credit due for qualifying, but even that was laboured.

We drew with the flakiest team in the whole tournament,after three times losing the lead,at home,and similarly required a dodgy penalty against the run of play to get another lucky point in Germany.No credit whatsoever due from any of this.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 11:51:17 PM
Celtic are odds on favourites to qualify every year for the group stages.They are meeting teams during the qualifying stages that cannot match Celtic's resources,global support or traditions,there is no credit due for qualifying, but even that was laboured.

We drew with the flakiest team in the whole tournament,after three times losing the lead,at home,and similarly required a dodgy penalty against the run of play to get another lucky point in Germany.No credit whatsoever due from any of this.

Favourites to qualify every year but don't? Just shows the job Rodgers is doing. I'm beginning to think you didn't watch the CL games I mentioned. Unfortunately global support it traditions mean nothing on the pitch. Resources do and critics are much inferior than our CL opposition. To gain points again shows the job Rodgers is doing

T Fearon

Show me the evidence? Celtic are seeded in the Champions League draw,which ought to guarantee qualification.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 12, 2016, 06:19:05 AM
Show me the evidence? Celtic are seeded in the Champions League draw,which ought to guarantee qualification.

Give it up Tony !! You have lost all credibility on this board, a while back I would have agreed on one or two topics but now you keep digging a hole for yourself and I'd say everyone here thinks you are a joke and a WUM....

Get over your hatred for Brendan support your team (you've actually got me hoping they win lol) and chill the feck out!

Celtic have achieved everything they have set out to do this season so far! MGB have tradition to bigger resources and play in a far superiority set  league, you do know that? Barca, well that speaks for itself, City themselves back in the seventies were winning leagues and now winning premier leagues with huge resources available.... maybe just maybe had Celtic been put into another group they would have got more points than 2, I'm really surprised they did and able to score to!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bennydorano

Definitely think Fearon is a misdiagnosed Troll, his obstinacy is his defining characteristic imo, he will never cede a point & is never 'wrong'  (Hillisborough). Clearly a Sociopath as well.

T Fearon

Was the Celtic team that beat Barcelona four years ago,in any way vastly superior (in terms of player quality) to the current squad? I don't think so.

This Euroepan campaign has been a disaster, and the manager lucky to be following a guy who never got the backing he has had. I see nothing to crow about whatsoever.

rodney trotter

4 million on Scott Sinclair is fairly splashing the cash. Toure was a free, and Dembele was for 250k compensation .

Deila would've have been able to attract Dembele. Celtic will make a big profit on him

Celtic haven't spent big since they bought Chris Sutton.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: bennydorano on November 12, 2016, 08:24:09 AM
Definitely think Fearon is a misdiagnosed Troll, his obstinacy is his defining characteristic imo, he will never cede a point & is never 'wrong'  (Hillisborough). Clearly a Sociopath as well.
To be honest I now feel sorry for him. It's impossible to understand how someone of his age could be bothered with this sort of nonsense. He's been at this for months now. His life must be pretty empty if this is all he has to be at
Careful now

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 12, 2016, 10:15:31 AM
Was the Celtic team that beat Barcelona four years ago,in any way vastly superior (in terms of player quality) to the current squad? I don't think so.

This Euroepan campaign has been a disaster, and the manager lucky to be following a guy who never got the backing he has had. I see nothing to crow about whatsoever.

Last time I'm gonna reply to you. Yes. They were. Have a look at the teams and you will see for yourself. Ronnie was backed. Look at the money he spent. You see nothing to crow about because you dislike Rodgers and are not really a Celtic fan at all

T Fearon

So two points out of 12 is a cause for celebration? Not by any real Celtic fan.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 12, 2016, 01:37:20 PM
So two points out of 12 is a cause for celebration? Not by any real Celtic fan.

So in your book based on players matching up against the opposing teams Celtic have played they should have got 12 points??

Stay off the drugs lad! Not one of those Celtic players would currently get on those teams