NFL Division Three 2024

Started by Blowitupref, January 16, 2023, 08:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Down have only themselves to blame if they lose this.

Jesus I've never seen as poor decision making up front as they've shown, they'll be very disappointed with that performance.

Itchy

Does winner of this get seeded higher than loser or is that already decided by league placings?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Itchy on March 30, 2024, 08:40:47 PMDoes winner of this get seeded higher than loser or is that already decided by league placings?

Winner plays Sam loser not
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Wildweasel74

Does Down have to beat Armagh (straight face) now if they lose?

yellowcard

McCartan has been excellent this second half.

grounded

Absolutely criminal shooting by Down. Very disappointing.

grounded

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 30, 2024, 08:42:34 PMDoes Down have to beat Armagh (straight face) now if they lose?

Yep

Wildweasel74

Thought everybody kept saying league finals don't matter lol .

seafoid

Quote from: screenexile on March 30, 2024, 08:39:18 PMDown have only themselves to blame if they lose this.

Jesus I've never seen as poor decision making up front as they've shown, they'll be very disappointed with that performance.
They  lost the Tailteann final last year.

Truthsayer

Is shocking how far Down football has fallen...

Blowitupref

Full time Westmeath 2-10 Down 0-13.  First Division three league title for Westmeath since 2019.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Wildweasel74

Somebody on here a few pages back say Down fit for most of the teams in Division 2 outside the top 3,?

Itchy

Great 2nd half from Westmeath, well done to them. I think they fully deserved that win.

APM

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 30, 2024, 08:52:20 PMSomebody on here a few pages back say Down fit for most of the teams in Division 2 outside the top 3,?
Might have been me and would stand over it...... and Westmeath proved last year in the Championship round robin that they were competitive with Division 1 teams