The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Rossfan on April 16, 2021, 11:51:49 AM
Another outbreak of mass shooting.
The 126th (or was it 216th) this year....
Just another citizen exercising his right wing freedom I presume  ::)

Another bitter or disturbed murderous fuckwit with easy access to lethal weapons in his local sporting goods chain or corner gun shop.

Rudi

Quote from: J70 on April 16, 2021, 12:29:28 PM

Another bitter or disturbed murderous fuckwit with easy access to lethal weapons in his local sporting goods chain or corner gun shop.

That is more accurate than the banal assumption yer man was right wing, I would say he just wasn't right in the head, coupled with the pretty easy access to destructive weapons.

J70

Quote from: Rudi on April 16, 2021, 12:34:31 PM

That is more accurate than the banal assumption yer man was right wing, I would say he just wasn't right in the head, coupled with the pretty easy access to destructive weapons.

I didn't interpret it as him saying the guy (presumably) was a right winger.

Just that he was availing of the super easy access to guns enabled by the right wing political movement in the states.

But Rossfan can explain it for himself.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on April 16, 2021, 11:38:09 AM
Quote from: Gmac on April 16, 2021, 12:02:12 AM
James o keefe permanently banned off twitter after exposing cnn again the censorship continues from so called liberal outlets.

f**k him.

When you lie and misrepresent and engage in fraud over and over again, you deserve everything you get. I'm sure he can present his "findings" on Parler or Infowars. That way the rest of us don't have to waste a single further second on his false exposes.
cnn being a fake news organization is hardly a new story but nice to see the proof up front , did you see the video ? do you think it's doctored? Social media silencing the story about the Marxist blm founder who likes to buy property in exclusively white neighborhood for 3 m plus also .

trailer

Quote from: J70 on April 16, 2021, 12:39:54 PM
Quote from: Rudi on April 16, 2021, 12:34:31 PM

I didn't interpret it as him saying the guy (presumably) was a right winger.

Just that he was availing of the super easy access to guns enabled by the right wing political movement in the states.

But Rossfan can explain it for himself.

America is sick. The government is basically allowing a genocide in it's own country. Other countries should really be putting sanctions on them for allowing this to happen. If it was happening in any other country America would step in against these terrorists.

Rossfan

J70 you explained it grand.
Ridiculous seems to have am obsession with me but it's a very one sided affair as I have no interest in her. :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

J70

Quote from: Gmac on April 16, 2021, 02:00:04 PM
James o keefe permanently banned off twitter after exposing cnn again the censorship continues from so called liberal outlets.

f**k him.

When you lie and misrepresent and engage in fraud over and over again, you deserve everything you get. I'm sure he can present his "findings" on Parler or Infowars. That way the rest of us don't have to waste a single further second on his false exposes.
cnn being a fake news organization is hardly a new story but nice to see the proof up front , did you see the video ? do you think it's doctored? Social media silencing the story about the Marxist blm founder who likes to buy property in exclusively white neighborhood for 3 m plus also .

No, I haven't seen it. I haven't seen the latest police killing videos either.

Been taking a break from the news the last week or two.

And if O'Keefe hasn't in fact doctored and edited the video to fit his "narrative", it will be pretty much the first time. Why should I put any credence in what he has to offer this time?

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on April 16, 2021, 02:07:22 PM

f**k him.

And if O'Keefe hasn't in fact doctored and edited the video to fit his "narrative", it will be pretty much the first time. Why should I put any credence in what he has to offer this time?
avoiding the news is not a bad idea at the moment

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Seamus on April 16, 2021, 06:45:07 AMYou should delete all your posts, they are all nonsense. You have gone way too far down the propaganda rabbit hole to the point of no return.

The irony of someone who has a picture from InfoWars as his profile picture posting this.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on April 16, 2021, 04:44:56 PM
Quote from: J70 on April 16, 2021, 02:07:22 PM

f**k him.

avoiding the news is not a bad idea at the moment

I just need a break from the political stuff after the past six months or so. The insanity of the right will still be there when I get back to it as the Trump takeover continues unabated. Biden and Pelosi will continue to keep the crazier leftists in their box.

BBC has some interesting, nerdy science podcasts in its In Our Time series which are much more fulfilling. Haven't checked out any of the history or other disciplines, but may try them later. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qykl

Gmac

Wasn't there an 80s song Japanese boy ?  Big favorite of joes .

Seamus

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 16, 2021, 04:49:24 PM
Quote from: Seamus on April 16, 2021, 06:45:07 AMYou should delete all your posts, they are all nonsense. You have gone way too far down the propaganda rabbit hole to the point of no return.

The irony of someone who has a picture from InfoWars as his profile picture posting this.

You are delusional, I never had a photo in my profile, never mind one of Infowars. Don't follow that channel either.

I found the Waco Documentary. There is no statute of limitations for murder. Those three letter agencies and politicians who gave the orders should pay for their crimes. Janet Reno, only a matter of weeks on the job, on the advice of Webster Hubbel and Hillary Clinton sent in the tanks that gassed the women and children. A word of caution. There are graphic photos of twisted bodies as a result of the cyanide gas.

Massive lies exposed in the documentary including Biden's angry spiff. There was another Waco Documentary, long pulled, which feature several of his lying outbursts. He had no interest in exposing the truth regarding the deaths of those innocent women and children nor what really happened in Waco. This is made even worse by the fact he lost his wife and two year old daughter. He lied about that incident also, what a piece of shit he is. Schumer also lied through his teeth, no wonder we have no justice today and never will until those people and their ilk are removed.

A must see documentary, it is worth far more than a glimpse.  Maybe then the love fest for these criminal politicians will end on this board at least.

https://trimurl.co/WacoMassacre
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

dec

Quote from: Seamus on April 19, 2021, 03:13:16 AM
You are delusional, I never had a photo in my profile, never mind one of Infowars. Don't follow that channel either.

Here is the URL of your profile picture

http://social.infowars.com/uploads_user/4000/3171/0_2222.jpg

dec

The Chauvin verdict is in, it will be announced soon.

dec