The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Quote from: supersub on April 10, 2021, 03:06:48 PM
Not a word of any of this when he was the best RB in the world the last few years. Sensationalism.

Maybe it's sensationalism to think he was the best right back in the world

imtommygunn

Quote from: Boycey on April 10, 2021, 03:44:59 PM
Not a word of any of this when he was the best RB in the world the last few years. Sensationalism.

He's definitely a very gifted player but he does at times have a very questionable attitude and when things aren't going really well his positional sense can be found wanting. Definitely not the best RB in the world the last few years.

J70

Sickening game sometimes.

How the f**k can they be losing that match?

Playing fairly well, with Villa are all over the shop at the back, trying to hand them the match, but confidence up front is so shot they can't take advantage.

J70

That VAR was almost as bad as the Wolves one last night. It's like they're f**king looking to disallow it.

north_antrim_hound

Shafted by Var
But still leaking goals and for all the chances created we get jack S..t
These lads couldn't finish an ice cream
Very frustrating
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

J70

Aside from scoring an o.g., I'm not sure what else Villa could do to give them chances.

Capt Pat

Liverpool look to have settled for a draw here.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

supersub

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 10, 2021, 03:52:38 PM
Quote from: Boycey on April 10, 2021, 03:44:59 PM

He's definitely a very gifted player but he does at times have a very questionable attitude and when things aren't going really well his positional sense can be found wanting. Definitely not the best RB in the world the last few years.

Nothing questionable about his attitude. That's firstly very hard to measure and secondly just because he and the team were/are going through a seriously poor spell doesn't mean he has a poor attitude. His defensive positioning at times yes certainly.

'Definitely not' you say - ok who was then? Would be interested to hear. Certainly a serious number of personal accolades as well as team honours over the last few years. More than most right backs. His assists alone were completely absurd for a defender. So would be interested to hear the other right backs who performed as consistently at the top of world club football for the last three seasons.

J70

Was I the only one waiting for VAR to drop the shoe there after Trent's goal?

Capt Pat

Quote from: Capt Pat on April 10, 2021, 04:52:07 PM
Liverpool look to have settled for a draw here.

I set up TAA well there for the winner.

laoislad

A win at Anfield wow....
Christ I let some roar when Trent scored. f**king brilliant goal.
Was so frustrating the way they played after the first goal though, seemed to stop playing. Taking Bobby off was a strange decision as I thought he was playing well.
I guess we could do with Man United and Leicester doing us a favour over the weekend....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

rodney trotter

Carragher is becoming an awful clown. Roaring are you watching Gary Neville, when Neville wasn't disputing his attacking talent. It's his defending like on Wednesday which is the problem

laoislad

Quote from: rodney trotter on April 10, 2021, 05:04:31 PM
Carragher is becoming an awful clown. Roaring are you watching Gary Neville, when Neville wasn't disputing his attacking talent. It's his defending like on Wednesday which is the problem
Neville and Carragher are both clowns, don't know how anyone watches or listens to either of them.
Micah Richards is another one laughing at everything Roy Keane says.
I can't watch sky sports coverage anymore to be honest it's brutal.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on April 10, 2021, 05:04:21 PM
A win at Anfield wow....
Christ I let some roar when Trent scored. f**king brilliant goal.
Was so frustrating the way they played after the first goal though, seemed to stop playing. Taking Bobby off was a strange decision as I thought he was playing well.
I guess we could do with Man United and Leicester doing us a favour over the weekend....

Me too...thought when Thiago's shot was saved that was it...beautiful strike by Trent