The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Thursday night football it is then.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StPatsAbu

All of Europe sigh a relief as Liverpool exit Europe.   Yet again Liverpool fans attempt to murder players from opposition team by thrown bricks through the team bus window in a clearly organised attempt at intimidation. Pariahs forever.

trueblue1234

Quote from: laoislad on April 14, 2021, 09:50:59 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on April 14, 2021, 09:34:57 PM
How many chances wasted. I didn't think that would be the issue tonight.
That's been pretty much the problem since the start of the year though.

Salah buries that chance in the first minute and it's a different game but the game went pretty much the same way as most games at Anfield this year.
The effort levels were much higher in fairness but the finishing has been poor for a long time.

With 4th place far from certain it could be awhile before we see Champions League football at Anfield.

True. It's going to be a tough end of the season. As you say good effort the night and far from a disgrace. Something to build on.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

GiveItToTheShooters

Take your chances and you're through quite handily tonight. Lost the tie in the first leg.
Gives us now a free run at the league games.
Top 4 considering the injury and VAR circumstances throughout the season would be a great result and best possible outcome.

J70

Quote from: StPatsAbu on April 14, 2021, 09:57:58 PM
All of Europe sigh a relief as Liverpool exit Europe.   Yet again Liverpool fans attempt to murder players from opposition team by thrown bricks through the team bus window in a clearly organised attempt at intimidation. Pariahs forever.

Go fishing somewhere else gobshite.

Armagh18

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on April 14, 2021, 10:12:22 PM
Take your chances and you're through quite handily tonight. Lost the tie in the first leg.
Top 4 considering the injury and VAR circumstances throughout the season would be a great result and best possible outcome.
VAR? Christ.

J70

Salah buries that chance in the first minute and it's a different game but the game went pretty much the same way as most games at Anfield this year.
The effort levels were much higher in fairness but the finishing has been poor for a long time.

With 4th place far from certain it could be awhile before we see Champions League football at Anfield.

They lost it in the first half in Madrid. Klopp has to accept a lot of the blame for that.

And yeah, top four will be tough. They have a very winnable run in, but the scoring problems are still there.

Wouldn't be too worried long term though. I'd actually expect them to be back challenging City next year.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 14, 2021, 10:19:20 PM
VAR? Christ.
Yes.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on April 14, 2021, 10:21:33 PM

They lost it in the first half in Madrid. Klopp has to accept a lot of the blame for that.

And yeah, top four will be tough. They have a very winnable run in, but the scoring problems are still there.

Wouldn't be too worried long term though. I'd actually expect them to be back challenging City next year.

Based on getting the injuries sorted out?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Capt Pat

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2021, 10:24:51 PM

The injuries will sort themselves out. The one thing I worry about is that city or United get a hold of Haaland. That would likely be a nightmare for everyone else. Hopefully Madrid or PSG pick him up.

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2021, 10:24:51 PM

That, a return to form of certain players, and bringing in options up front.

No guarantees of course.

Milltown Row2

The key for Liverpool is a good freshen up, players rested, but the Euros will play a big part in this also.

Klopp will need to reboot things. Defo in his capability and I fully expect Liverpool in the chase next season but other teams have caught up slightly 

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armagh18

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on April 14, 2021, 10:24:19 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on April 14, 2021, 10:19:20 PM
VAR? Christ.
Yes.
Oh yeah I forgot VAR is only used in Liverpool games and specifically to f**k over Liverpool.

Dire Ear

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 14, 2021, 05:42:06 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on April 14, 2021, 04:12:54 PM
Would love to believe that LFC could perform another miracle like against Barca,  but I just don't think they have the heart or the passion that they had that night.

1-0 ,  close.... but not good enough I think

Would hardly take a miracle to win by a two goal margin against a Real Madrid side missing 3 of their first choice back 4.
Obviously 🙄