Armagh so good,Tyrone play club championship games there!

Started by T Fearon, September 18, 2017, 01:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Watched the second half of the Pomeroy game and was very impressed with Armagh TV set up. Loved the replays and all during it. Only downfall was the two boys commentating, boy were they hard to listen to!

illdecide

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on September 28, 2017, 01:02:44 AM
Watched the second half of the Pomeroy game and was very impressed with Armagh TV set up. Loved the replays and all during it. Only downfall was the two boys commentating, boy were they hard to listen to!

Sounds about right :)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: illdecide on September 28, 2017, 12:50:34 PM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on September 28, 2017, 01:02:44 AM

Sounds about right :)

Was it Tigger and Barry Murray?

delgany

stew

I will say this for Tyrone wans, they show up in droves to support their teams, I was talking to some fans from Pomeroy after their game and they were brilliant people, they thought the set up at the Athletic grounds was great and they had a great evening altogether.

I usually stay away from Tyrone supporters because they smell of bog and their eyes are too close together but they were good lads and gave me hope that not everyone in red hand land is an amadan!

Keep em coming, based on what I saw and heard these are exactly the kind of people we need at our grounds! Up Armagh. )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.