Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Someone isn't happy.... Hopefully he'll not kick the dog or slap the wife
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2022, 06:18:38 PM

In that case your Dog and wife must have got a fair walloping this season!  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 22, 2022, 06:21:50 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2022, 06:18:38 PM

In that case your Dog and wife must have got a fair walloping this season!  ;D

If I took it seriously enough  ;D ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Jesus Arsenal can't even get into the top 4 when everyone else around them implodes. Can Areta survive this?

ONeill

Yeah, it was there if they wanted it.

Didn't have the talent/experience to do it.

Spurs are definitely a better side when all fit. Don't think Arsenal would have been any better than Celtic in the CL, although they may have lost a few potential decent transfers by not qualifying. Dunno about Arteta either. They might have to do a Bruce Rioch on him if a better manager becomes available.

BrotherMore6592

Didn't recruit in January with a wafer thin squad, let a striker go who can clearly score goals.
Overall Arteta finished 5th and got us in europa league. How is that better than any previous season? Last year we just had the league to focus on-Not next year

he couldn't get top 4 over the line. That's on Mikel and the squad he gave himself. 3 games to go, four points clear. Failure. That's the only word for it.

They are the youngest squad in the league. They played well when the pressure was off them, hopefully this disappointment stands to them long term.

ONeill

Must be the best pre-season friendly champions ever.

BrotherMore6592

Would still like to see another few signings. Not completely convinced at the moment

mrdeeds

Saw the clip of him getting Stuart the photographer giving the pre match speech v Spurs. Thought that was class.

Jim Bob

All of Nothing first 3 episodes now available on Amazon Prime. Great watch

ONeill

Watched the first one.

What strikes you is how young and relatively inexperienced most are, including Arteta himself. And there's something nice about that when viewing it like this.