Our Wee country fans plan to Wreck Avivia stadium

Started by Peter Solan the Great, July 30, 2010, 05:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: muppet on July 30, 2010, 07:57:59 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 30, 2010, 07:22:44 PM
He can't be that bad, after all he says he doesn't normally have thoughts like that...

Maybe we should all post thoughts we normally don't have and see how we get on.

You really are a muppet aren't you  :D I wasn't being serious  :P
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:21:56 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 30, 2010, 09:13:11 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:09:09 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 30, 2010, 09:01:22 PM
I point to all of your posts - stirring shit - people engage with you on this site on owc someone from here doing what you're doing here would be banned.
Lazy man's answer. Pick out a post and tell us in what way I'm stirring the shit, as opposed to simply disagreeing with a view you hold dear. If you can't or won't, then withdraw your comment.
:D It's not 1969 now you know

If anyone from this board went over to owc, pretending to be a six county soccer supporter (and doing a very bad job of it) and continued to shit stir on every thread they would be banned, do you disagree?
Can you not find a post? I've made 854 of them, so it shouldn't be that hard to back up your statement. And I'd be particularly interested in looking at the one in which I claimed to be a GAA supporter. In your own time.
Ok, not GAA supporter, nationalist.  You still claiming you're a nationalist?
I told you all your posts are shit stirring - but if it makes you feel better I point to your posts on this thread.

You didn't answer deiseach - have you posted on OWC condemning those comments?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: stibhan on July 30, 2010, 09:22:43 PM
I point to all of your posts - stirring shit - people engage with you on this site on owc someone from here doing what you're doing here would be banned.
Lazy man's answer. Pick out a post and tell us in what way I'm stirring the shit, as opposed to simply disagreeing with a view you hold dear. If you can't or won't, then withdraw your comment.

If anyone from this board went over to owc, pretending to be a six county soccer supporter (and doing a very bad job of it) and continued to shit stir on every thread they would be banned, do you disagree?
Can you not find a post? I've made 854 of them, so it shouldn't be that hard to back up your statement. And I'd be particularly interested in looking at the one in which I claimed to be a GAA supporter. In your own time.

If you aren't a GAA fan then why are you here? What are you for?

Because he's a WUM..And he doe's a pretty good job at it too....
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Puckoon on July 30, 2010, 09:27:28 PM
Myles you can Hmm and Haa and whatabout all you like. I'd have a particularly low tolerance of the "politically staunch" posters on here. There have certainly been times when posters have been less than scrupulous (and real life dangerous) when playing the man instead of the ball - and we don't need to go back to far to find the culprits. There are plenty of abusive posts that get missed here and there by the moderators - and I'll wager a fair bit of that is because it isnt reported by most on here. If you are trying to compare however, the level of sectarian bile that spews out of that cesspit of a discussion board known as OWC to what goes on over here - then the last shred of your "one of us" masquerade is gone completely.
'One of us' in what sense? I've never claimed to be a GAA fan and it must be fairly obvious to all that I'm definitely not a republican. If that makes me one of 'themmuns' in your eyes, then that says more about you than it does about me.

deiseach

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 30, 2010, 09:29:44 PM
I told you all your posts are shit stirring - but if it makes you feel better I point to your posts on this thread.

Crap, I deleted that comment because I didn 't want to have to trawl through ten pages of comments on OWC to prove that nothing had been said. Cheers, pints.

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:32:54 PM
Myles you can Hmm and Haa and whatabout all you like. I'd have a particularly low tolerance of the "politically staunch" posters on here. There have certainly been times when posters have been less than scrupulous (and real life dangerous) when playing the man instead of the ball - and we don't need to go back to far to find the culprits. There are plenty of abusive posts that get missed here and there by the moderators - and I'll wager a fair bit of that is because it isnt reported by most on here. If you are trying to compare however, the level of sectarian bile that spews out of that cesspit of a discussion board known as OWC to what goes on over here - then the last shred of your "one of us" masquerade is gone completely.
'One of us' in what sense? I've never claimed to be a GAA fan and it must be fairly obvious to all that I'm definitely not a republican. If that makes me one of 'themmuns' in your eyes, then that says more about you than it does about me.

One question are you defending the OWC regarding there comments?

Puckoon

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:32:54 PM

Nah nah - See I am not a republican either - so there goes that argument.

stibhan

QuoteThe IFA and supporters need to take a long look at themselves, why take a Union flag to a game as opposed to a NI flag or just a cross of St Pats. What is the reasoning behind it? Same with shouting No Surrender during GSTQ. Why? If Britishness is so important why haven't we got a campaign for a All British team? As for GSTQ rather than a NI sporting anthem, well we have had pages on that. Take it even deeper, the NI flag used proudly on this website......

We can't continue to go on about how wonderful Football for All is and polish our awards. If the parents of a young catholic player, with a decision to make, had been standing anywhere near me in recent home and away games in Europe, I wouldn't blame them at all if they made use of the new Newry by pass!

Sad but true.

Credit where it's due, a very liberal and sensible post from OWC, and one I genuinely believe reflects at least a significant minority.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: stibhan on July 30, 2010, 09:27:42 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:26:33 PM

I thought this was the non GAA section?

The Non-GAA section on GAAboard? Are there any non-soccer fans on OWC?
Apologies - I meant non GAA discussion, obviously. And yes, there are certainly  a few non soccer fans - or at least non OWC fans - on that Board.

Myles Na G.

Thank you. I'm glad you've withdrawn that particular comment, at least.
I don't claim to be a nationalist. I am a nationalist.
My posts on here are shit stirring? Why? Because they happen to disagree with the general consensus of opinion on here? If that's your definition of shit stirring, then I'm probably guilty as charged. You win.
And no, I didn't see deiseach's post.

pintsofguinness

You claim to be a nationalist, I think we all know you're not.
At least the other owc boys here don't pretend they're something they're not.

What did you say on OWC in response to that nonsense?

stibhan

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:35:51 PM
Quote from: stibhan on July 30, 2010, 09:27:42 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:26:33 PM

I thought this was the non GAA section?

The Non-GAA section on GAAboard? Are there any non-soccer fans on OWC?
Apologies - I meant non GAA discussion, obviously. And yes, there are certainly  a few non soccer fans - or at least non OWC fans - on that Board.

Not the question I asked. I would go on other soccer forums to see opinions of other fans; I would not go on a rugby forum. Do you see the difference?

magickingdom

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:05:40 PM
Quote from: magickingdom on July 30, 2010, 08:53:55 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 08:42:20 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 30, 2010, 08:37:28 PM
Big Rab is probably some blue wkd addled spide from a loyalist cesspit so his comments are probably best ignored. Despite the terms and conditions of that site forbidding offensive comment you could bet your life he won't get a ban as everyone knows that site is administered by tramps.
OWC have a serious inferiority complex, and how could they not, playing that rat infested shithole in South Belfast.

The funny part is that these boys are cowards and know they'd get
The same medicine the English got when they started their nonsense in Lansdowne.
The site is better moderated than this one by quite a distance. You wouldn't away with the personal abuse, threats and invitations to have a fight that go on here. Not for a second.

some of the stuff posted on that site is vile and beyond comprehension and you know it, yet you still feel the need to defend it? why?
You think this site is all sweetness and light? There are certainly a few posters on OWC with extreme loyalist views, but these would be challenged by other posters fairly quickly. Equally there are ones on here with extreme republican views, people who would quite happily justify the murders committed by republican paramilitaries. I happen to find that pretty vile, don't you?

any objective observer would tell you this site is telly tubbies in comparsion to the bitterness, ignorance and sickening hatred that exists on owc. delusion and denial is one thing, the bile on that site isnt acceptable in this day and age. tick toc for them because the world has moved on

pintsofguinness

Quote from: deiseach on July 30, 2010, 09:33:59 PM

Crap, I deleted that comment because I didn 't want to have to trawl through ten pages of comments on OWC to prove that nothing had been said. Cheers, pints.
It's ok, I'm sure myles wont mind copying and pasting what he said on there.

red hander

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 08:42:20 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 30, 2010, 08:37:28 PM
Big Rab is probably some blue wkd addled spide from a loyalist cesspit so his comments are probably best ignored. Despite the terms and conditions of that site forbidding offensive comment you could bet your life he won't get a ban as everyone knows that site is administered by tramps.
OWC have a serious inferiority complex, and how could they not, playing that rat infested shithole in South Belfast.

The funny part is that these boys are cowards and know they'd get
The same medicine the English got when they started their nonsense in Lansdowne.
The site is better moderated than this one by quite a distance. You wouldn't away with the personal abuse, threats and invitations to have a fight that go on here. Not for a second.

Yeah, moderation's really crap on this site ... look at the guff they regularly let you spout