I cant wait any longer - Happy Birthday Ziggly. December 3rd

Started by Puckoon, December 02, 2008, 11:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downredblack

Happy Birthday Zig ,

It's my daughters birthday today so will be doing the cake and candles thing later myself.

ziggysego

Thanks downredblack. Happy Birthday to your daughter also.
Testing Accessibility

Harold Disgracey

magickingdom

ziggy, hope its a great day - enjoy the meal and rest of the night

ziggysego

Harold Disgracey - Thanks for the birthday wishes.

magickingdom - Thank you sir. The meal was wonderful. Nearly didn't make it back home, there was that much snow.

Yes I Would - Thanks. Can't believe it's nearly over :'( Only you could find something like that on YouTube!!  :D
Testing Accessibility

TacadoirArdMhacha

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Thanks TYP. What a great way to end the birthday hearing Sean was MoTM. Was a pleasure and great delight meeting you that day in Longford. Finished off a wonderful day, secure in the knowledge that Tommy was coming back up north.
Testing Accessibility

Shamrock Shore

If ziggy was in Longford then I am sad I missed this event

I am 42 in 21 days time. I notice grey hairs hairs where really gray hairs hould not be.

Bastards.

Up Longford!

ziggysego

Lovely neck of the woods Shamrock. The Sat-Nav didn't pick up any of the new roads though and I got a bit lost at one point.
Testing Accessibility

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Hardy

All right, can I get this over with now and be the first to wish Ziggy a happy birthday on 3 December 2009? Anyone else so inclined may feel free to associate themselves with this expression and consider this a blanket 'happy birthday' to everyone, to cover all birth anniversaries occurring in the foreseeable future. In fact, you don't need to limit it to birthdays and you may take this post as expressing the wish that everyone is happy every day. The author, however, disclaims and disavows any responsibility for unhappy days, howsoever and whensoever occurring.

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...