?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

dublin7

Quote from: illdecide on November 29, 2020, 04:46:27 PM
I heard all sorts of stories yesterday about Lennon giving out to Jullien at start of the season and French Eddie and his compatriots downed tools because Lennon laid into Jullien...WTF. There were more rumours I heard personal to Lennon but I doubt them very much.
Did you hear his interview about he can't shout at the players...Holy sweet f**k, bring back the good old days where you could give someone a proper bollicking without them spitting the dummy out and downing tools

Damien Delaney the ex crystal palace defender was on the radio recently and he said modern footballers will down tools if they get a bollicking in today's game. It's all about video analysis and bring given instructions with how to play the game.

Main Street

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 29, 2020, 04:09:42 PM
Quote from: straightred on November 29, 2020, 03:59:39 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on November 29, 2020, 03:50:13 PM
The two recent titles he won. One was handed on a plate by Rodgers and the second was handed on a plate by Covid 19.

nonsense - they were miles ahead when covid struck. If it hadn't been for covid slippy would have been sacked

Lucky Rangers then!  ;)
Nah, Celtic are making Gerrard look like Bob Paisley.

clarshack

Quote from: marty34 on November 29, 2020, 05:32:55 PM
Lennon, if hes a Celtic man, should resign tonight.

Otherwise he's a moneygrabber, who puts himself above Celtic.

A proper Celtic man would have resigned weeks ago.

Baile an tuaigh

Just read a tweet that Neil has been sacked announcement coming soon.

illdecide

Some of the videos i've just seen are sickening TBH, reminds me of the odd poster on here. Some class
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Baile an tuaigh

Quote from: illdecide on November 29, 2020, 07:44:30 PM
Some of the videos i've just seen are sickening TBH, reminds me of the odd poster on here. Some class

Totally agree as they say eaten bread is soon forgotten.

general_lee

Lennon has been involved in 10 league titles, 7 Scottish cups, 3 league cups and 1 euro final as either a player or manager. I want him to resign or be sacked with immediate effect but he doesn't deserve that sort of treatment. Disgraceful scenes tonight by so-called fans. I'd say Angela would be in his element if he was there.

Main Street

Quote from: illdecide on November 29, 2020, 07:44:30 PM
Why do you torture yourself so?  Isn't it enough these days to follow Celtic in order to fill your cup of grief, but no, you read Angelo's posts  and reply to them, now you go out of your way to view trash about Lenny.

bennydorano

Some fans letting themselves down a bagful. Great fans as long as everything is going well. 

paddyjohn

It was ok in the 90s to overthrow the board and have protests week in and week out? So far in this calendar year I've spent over £1k of very hard earned money to watch Celtic, fans have every right to go and protest. The board is full of tossers and Lennon has let himself down a bagful by shite talking through interviews. The club has been set back years by this season already. 

If I was in Glasgow, I'd be protesting to.

Main Street

Lennon stayed for too long,  bad move, Celtic just didn't dive they bombed, that brings out the lunatic elements. Lennon should have resigned immediately after this loss of no return, yet another bad decision by Lennon. The writing was in giant sized billboards but he ignores  everything until the board are compelled to sack him.

Angelo

The Lennon cheerleaders didn't find their sympathy when Ronny Deila or Tony Mowbray were chased out of Celtic. It's football and Lennon has milked Celtic for everything they were worth. He cashed in every chip he had at this club.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

clarshack

Quote from: paddyjohn on November 29, 2020, 08:13:36 PM
It was ok in the 90s to overthrow the board and have protests week in and week out? So far in this calendar year I've spent over £1k of very hard earned money to watch Celtic, fans have every right to go and protest. The board is full of tossers and Lennon has let himself down a bagful by shite talking through interviews. The club has been set back years by this season already. 

+1

bennydorano

Quote from: paddyjohn on November 29, 2020, 08:13:36 PM

People can protest without being ballbags, acting hard& wrecking about - during a Pandemic too.

Angelo

Quote from: general_lee on November 29, 2020, 07:52:04 PM
Lennon has been involved in 10 league titles, 7 Scottish cups, 3 league cups and 1 euro final as either a player or manager. I want him to resign or be sacked with immediate effect but he doesn't deserve that sort of treatment. Disgraceful scenes tonight by so-called fans. I'd say Angela would be in his element if he was there.

He does deserve that treatment, 2 wins in 11 games.

He's got off very light in comparison to previous managers. His comments lately sum him up, it's always someone else's fault and fools like you buy that.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL