The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

GiveItToTheShooters

And right on cue, the togs are being shat  ;D ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

Orior

Monthly medal success is either defined by keeping 7's off your card, or maybe 6's. Twenty handicappers target is to avoid the 8's, lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on June 24, 2022, 10:48:30 PM
Monthly medal success is either defined by keeping 7's off your card, or maybe 6's. Twenty handicappers target is to avoid the 8's, lol

What is he for the day?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 24, 2022, 10:53:29 PM
Quote from: Orior on June 24, 2022, 10:48:30 PM

What is he for the day?

Even, out in 31, back in 39
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Mikhail Prokhorov

Pod leading US senior Open

Mikhail Prokhorov

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on June 27, 2022, 12:13:49 AM
Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on June 26, 2022, 12:14:33 AM
Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on June 25, 2022, 12:24:55 AM
Pod leading US senior Open

5 clear heading into the last round

4th major  ;)

Stretching, as usual. You'll have to suffer the best (current no.2) Rory as best Irish golfer, ever
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hound

Nice win for Harrington.
Would have been horrendous to lose out to Stricker, who had a superb final round to close to 1, but Harrington holed some great clutch putts to hold on.

screenexile

You have to feel for Thegala yesterday really tough break for him on the 18th when he looked well in control.

Should have at least booked a playoff.

Orior

Quote from: screenexile on June 27, 2022, 09:27:18 AM
You have to feel for Thegala yesterday really tough break for him on the 18th when he looked well in control.

Should have at least booked a playoff.

Yes, hopefully he uses the experience to improve.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

bigfrank

Heading to Kerry on a family trip shortly for a week,plan on playing at least one round of golf lol see several opens on with good deals regards price so that's a bonus,old course at ballybunnion is 275 euro a round online,might be a stretch but the 2nd course is €80 so would maybe consider playing it,be cool to see that part of Kerry and the big course up close.

Courses I have been checking for golf opens and times have been ballybunnion,Waterville,Tralee,dooks,Killarney and dingle.anyone any advice or have played any of them?? Ps would anyone know maybe a member at ballybunnion that would let me accompany them on to the old course and il get them a few pints after  :P

Tatler Jack

IMO Tralee is the best course in Kerry followed by Waterville. Dooks is enjoyable and both Killarney courses are very enjoyable with beautiful scenery. Balllybunion is world famous but a bit off the track unless you are staying there or around Listowel. I used to know a few members in Killarney but not anymore. Anyway enjoy whatever course you play. If the weather is good all of them are great to play with stunning views.