The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

Quote from: screenexile on April 18, 2022, 02:59:11 AM
Learning moment for Shane the double on the par 3 is something to get over but the 2 horrible shots on the par 5 where he could have recovered cost him.

He's playing so well hopefully he can keep the form going!

Hardly a learning  moment, the putter just went cold at wrong time. He's playing well and at the right time of the season where majors are coming think and fast, just like scheffler he needs to convert.

Gabriel_Hurl

I think we can guess another player destined for the Saudi tour - https://twitter.com/the_fried_egg/status/1522303897397866496

Saffrongael

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 05, 2022, 09:08:05 PM
I think we can guess another player destined for the Saudi tour - https://twitter.com/the_fried_egg/status/1522303897397866496

Yeah I think he was always pegged for it, how much money do these guys need, seriously ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

screenexile

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 05, 2022, 09:08:05 PM

He's such a p***k he tries his best to hide it but it always comes out in the end... he won't be much of a loss I'd say!

Mikhail Prokhorov

Lowry should have a great chance this week if his stamina holds out in the heat

Too windy for mcilroy who seems more concerned with not upsetting the saudi rebels  ::)

Pod might be an outside each way @ 400-1 but scheffler to win  ;)

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

dec

Milltown Row2

Quote from: dec on May 19, 2022, 03:47:29 PM
4 consecutive birdies

He'll blow up by the 10th

No scudding Big Shane later
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mikhail Prokhorov

dec

screenexile

Giving strong winds today love to see the pros get an odd day struggling it does the heart good!!!

Rory played well yesterday but still a long way to go and he's not powerful when the winds get up.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on May 20, 2022, 11:03:45 AM
Giving strong winds today love to see the pros get an odd day struggling it does the heart good!!!

Rory played well yesterday but still a long way to go and he's not powerful when the winds get up.

Did they not say it was windy yesterday? My picks are playing shit, Fleetwood/Morikawa/Matsuyama
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 20, 2022, 12:30:24 PM

Did they not say it was windy yesterday? My picks are playing shit, Fleetwood/Morikawa/Matsuyama

It was windy in the afternoon but the lads out early like McIlroy got it easier than those out later.

They also said it looked like rain early doors today and for it to be more calm this afternoon so it could help him even more!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on May 20, 2022, 12:44:23 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 20, 2022, 12:30:24 PM

It was windy in the afternoon but the lads out early like McIlroy got it easier than those out later.

They also said it looked like rain early doors today and for it to be more calm this afternoon so it could help him even more!

Don't say that, someone will be having a fit!! He's probably away to find those Rosary men's thingy and pray he doesn't have a good one ;D

Mikhail Prokhorov

the weather gods are playing into mcilroy's hands  ;D

no excuses now for the fan boys come sunday

can lleyton hewitt finally get another major  ;)