Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: armaghniac on July 27, 2011, 11:27:34 PM
QuoteCross 3-14 Cullyhanna 0-08

Maghery must have pissed Cross off.
The odd beating will tighten both sides up for the championship.

Funny, TAM is normally very quick on with the notes for the paper, is he not about or something?  Both teams missing a few regulars, Mackin came on after 20 minutes, Tony Donnelly didn't play at all.  Cross missing Titch, Johnny Hanratty, Stephen Kernan, James Morgan and Aaron Cunningham.  It's only a league game and means feck all squared.

armaghniac

TAM headed off to Barcelona, supposedly on holiday to eat octopus and the like, but probably to avoid having to write up the results of the Cross' game and read the triumphalist ramblings in the Tyrone thread!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

mackers

He's away to the Camp Nou to kidnap Messi and see whether he can play in the corner for St Pat's. Him and Tasker would be a good combo!
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: mackers on July 29, 2011, 12:14:54 PM
He's away to the Camp Nou to kidnap Messi and see whether he can play in the corner for St Pat's. Him and Tasker would be a good combo!

From what I gather Messi would definitely be the better option at the minute for St Pats of the two of them :P

armaghniac

QuoteHim and Tasker would be a good combo!

Messi and messier?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

pearseog

Soon be championship time...anyone fancy a flutter on anyone other than Crossmaglen?
Could Maghery take their league form into championship at 16/1?

1/2Crossmaglen Rangers
11/2Pearse Ogs
9/1Granemore
9/1Dromintee
10/1St Patricks Cullyhanna
14/1Ballymacnab
16/1maghery
20/1Armagh Harps
25/1Clan na nGael (Armagh)
40/1Mullaghbawn
50/1Carrickcruppen
50/1Sarsfields
50/1Whitecross
66/1Clann Eireann
66/1 St.Michaels, Newtown

DuffleKing

Is there any logic to having ballymacnab at a shorter price than maghery?

crossfire

Cross beat Ballymacnab by 5 points in division1 ACL

pearseog

ballymacnab already in quarter-final after getting a bye. whereas maghery have a first round game vrs Sarsfields.

Harps v Mullabawn
Cruppen v Clan na Gael
St.Pat's v Whitecross
Cross v Clann Eireann
Sarsfields v Maghery
Pearse Og v Dromintee
St.Michael's v Granemore
Bye - Ballymacnab

Milltown Row2

Dromintee played our seniors in a challenge game on Sunday, think they were missing a few but we duffed them and I always thought they would be one of the better teams in Armagh.

Any odds for these games? I know that challenge games means fcuk all but you can see enough of a team to see how they play or want to play
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Stevie g 8

when are these championship gamed on

TacadoirArdMhacha

Division 1 St Patrick's 4-11 Dromintee 0-7. I suppose the phony war of pre-championship league fixtures has begun.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on August 02, 2011, 10:38:39 PM
Division 1 St Patrick's 4-11 Dromintee 0-7. I suppose the phony war of pre-championship league fixtures has begun.

Did it not start last week? :P

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 03, 2011, 09:07:52 AM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on August 02, 2011, 10:38:39 PM

Did it not start last week? :P

Na last week was just one vastly superior side outclassing an also-ran.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

naka

guys see the crupps won two games last week, clanns and ballymacnab, did they get any players back ?