Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anportmorforjfc

think we had 9 wides and hit the crossbar. Cruppens goal was very fortunate. Miss hit free. Both the goalkepper and corner back left it for each other and the ball rolled into the net. But take nothin away from cruppen great forwards and very strong defence. Should be pushing for promotion

Armagh Cúchulainns

Harps beat at home by Killeavy

Disgraceful performance, one to forget. All im gona say.
Its all about the Hurling.

charlie stubbs

granemore beat tones by 2 goal by jason o neill with last kick won it 4 them.looking over the shoulder now :(

winsamsoon

Them nine aways are in with a sweat
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

el_cuervo_fc

Ogs and Maghery Drew 1-4   1-4

charlie stubbs

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: charlie stubbs on June 14, 2008, 08:15:40 AM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on June 14, 2008, 07:57:56 AM
Ogs and Maghery Drew 1-4   1-4

sounds like £3 well spent!

Terrible game.  Maghery were 1-4 to 1-1 up at the break.  Our finishing was brutal but our defence done well, maghery didn't even score in the second half.  I wouldn't have liked to be standing in the crowd watching it that's for sure

Real1995

Dromintee 1-06
Mullaghbawn 1-12

Referee was an absolute disgrace for both teams, some fella boylan...its really ha got to the point now where GAA gas become an non-contact sport... in relation to game Mullaghbawn lead from start to finish..Dromintee scored a late penalty...Dromintee look set to struggle without their county players..they were prob about 7 short last nite..
Nice guys always finish second!

Hank Everlast

Tullysaran drew with madden, we led the game by 6 with 10 mins to go and ended up lucky madden missed a sitter at the end or we cudda came away with nothin...
Still feels like a point dropped however things are moving in the right direction.... at the right time ;)

twotwocharlie

Any uptodate tables out there.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 14, 2008, 11:47:08 AM
Tullysaran drew with madden, we led the game by 6 with 10 mins to go and ended up lucky madden missed a sitter at the end or we cudda came away with nothin...
Still feels like a point dropped however things are moving in the right direction.... at the right time ;)

You're a Sick B**tid.  you should be suppin sangria instead of nosying about here!

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: illdecide on June 10, 2008, 05:18:43 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on June 10, 2008, 03:54:31 PM
Cullyhanna
Cross
Killeavy
Mullaghbawn
Maghery

IVEDECIDED the man with no club. Your predictions are interesting i shall wait till next week till i take the middle out of you

Id just like to draw attention to some of the ingenious predictions made by my good self - had Maghery held on for a win id say that was the most unbelievable set of predictions ever made! Come on St. Pats! ;D ;D ;D Ill just go now and buy a lotto ticket..........!

IVEDECIDED

Looks like my middle is going to live to fight another day son! ;)

pdown79

The lad in question got a 96 week ban for the kick to the head incident.

winsamsoon

clans destroyed St Pat's 2-13 to 0-06. You might want to put them lotto hopes on hold ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.