Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

A good brawl once or twice a year does no harm, as long as no-one gets hurt it keeps a bit of rivalry and intensity to the game. Them bawn men are no strangers to the odd fight, i can remember in a free for all with them in Keady (championship match) and being surrounded by 4 or 5 of them thinking i'm f***ed here but it worked out ok :D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Real1995 on May 06, 2008, 09:39:48 AM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on May 06, 2008, 09:20:25 AM
Was chatting to Paddy Grimes, he was thumped from spectators who'd jumped the fence!!!  :-\

Well that is absol B.S, the row happened at the away end, so he must hav been hit by his own supporters then...such rubbish

I don't see why he would lie?  ???

Real1995

Well i dont see why i should lie either?? ??? I saw no Mullaghbawn supporters on the pitch! At the end of the day i was at the game and i witnessed it with my own two eyes and i aint depending on a second rate story from someone else... Anyway the two teams had a bit of a fight...if u were at the game you would have seen that there was no bad blood at final whistle..  we are big boys here goats...what happens on the field stays on the field and thats the way it dis
Nice guys always finish second!

winsamsoon

The little guy that got the hiding from the cullyhanna lads, was this as a result of the bad blood spilling over from the games the teams have played?? If this is the case then this is an absolute disgrace. Once issues like this start coming off the field then we should seriously ask ourselves what are we involved in. I wouldn't know the circumstances of the row but 15 lads beating one lad is nothing but vicious and barbaric. This happened a few years back with my club and Tir Na Nog both teams played at Portadown in the minor championship and there was trouble at the game. A couple of weeks later it escalated at a bar in lurgan but thankfully no one was hurt to the extent of this lad by the looks of things. If this has happened as a result of the football match a while back then these Cullyhanna guys need to take a look at themselves for they have brought nothing but shame to their club and families. Hope that lad recovers our prayers are with him.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Uladh

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 04, 2008, 12:22:48 PM
Fair enough corn lad the better team won. But you have to question that decision against marsden  ??? Things are not going very well this year to date. we would need to be getting our act together

What way were the clans for numbers win? obviously bumpy was missing and i think someone said oldham has packed it in?

pintsofguinness

Winsam there's nothing to suggest it had anything to do with football. Just general scum looking for a row. something we've become use to in the area.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Legs11

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 06, 2008, 01:16:47 PM
Winsam there's nothing to suggest it had anything to do with football. Just general scum looking for a row. something we've become use to in the area.
was cause of football POG he was playin against them in the u21s last wed nite sure...his only crime was tat he was from SILVERBRIDGE......FACT.. two of the c,,ts play for the county minors so hope there put of tat panel....

stiff breeze

Quote from: Real1995 on May 06, 2008, 10:04:39 AM
Well i dont see why i should lie either?? ??? I saw no Mullaghbawn supporters on the pitch! At the end of the day i was at the game and i witnessed it with my own two eyes and i aint depending on a second rate story from someone else... Anyway the two teams had a bit of a fight...if u were at the game you would have seen that there was no bad blood at final whistle..  we are big boys here goats...what happens on the field stays on the field and thats the way it dis

I love it when armagh players fight each other. It should be made in2 a sport

Yes I Would

pintsofguinness

Really legs? I hadn't heard that.
There's just no words then is there?

Legs11

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 06, 2008, 01:30:49 PM
Really legs? I hadn't heard that.
There's just no words then is there?
ppl will say it takes 2 the tango but ya cant say tat this time cause this youg guy wouldnt even say boo 2ne one he keeps himself 2himself was just an easy lad 2 pick on....wat is to come of these knackers like????before ne one says a thing i am not from the bridge....

pintsofguinness

you're dead right, the lad is one of the quietest around the bridge and wouldn't open his mouth.  An easy target.

illdecide

Society is away to f**k lads. Them Bastards are everywhere, we c***ts who wouldn't give a 2nd thought to putting a knife in ya. Hope that lad comes round ok.

Div 1 is gonna be some struggle at the bottom. Killeavey, Maghery, Harps and Clans will be fighting it out for safety. The rest should be fine....(i think)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Seany

I don't live too far from those who did it.  Pure scum.  Lowlifes.  There is serious jealousy of the Bridge in CUllyhanna.  We have it over on our side as well because they hate us too. (Newtown)  In fact, the situation is made worse by the parish priest who can't see any wrong in them and actually supports them against us.  Cullyhanna have really become the hatefullest shower of c***ts around.  They are lawless and violent.  ANything they run ends in a brawl.  APparently young Conall Quinn was on his own because all the Bridge ones were at a big do in their own club.  I heard the same two names as well.  Armagh Minors.      I have a few friends from the Bridge and they are baying for the blood of the two scum lowlifes who were the main culprits.  The lad they did it on is one of the nicest quietest lads you could ever meet.   

charlie stubbs

Quote from: armaghtrue on May 05, 2008, 09:56:58 PM
great game in portadown yesterday, end to end stuff and high scoring.  some excellent scores with paul carville on form for tirnanog. game should have been over with 5 mins left but ref tried his best to even the game up. div 2 looking interesting now with a few teams on a run of good results.

pc has some left foot.near as good as tommy hamills right