Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candyman

I'll take cross by 2 points!! Ogs will run them tight but cross will kick two security points in the last few mins....  :o
(el cuervo and Ben Dover hope im wrong!!! :D)

full back

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 27, 2007, 02:45:28 PM
OK enough about the county final, we can discuss that on monday, What else is fresh round the various clubs? does anoyne know is the Granemore V Keady game still on saturday evening, coz Granemore are in the minor final on sunday against Cullyhana, as the curtain raiser for the big game, Can Granemore call this game off? There is bound to be fire works at that if it is still on, there is no love lost between Keady and Granemore

WTF - lets stop talking about the County final & talk about Keady & Granemore ???
Have you been sniffing glue?

Candyman

el cuervo that family have high standards and are hard to keep.... not peasants like myself!!! ;)

Spiritof98

Cullyhana by 5
Ogs Cross 1-10 to 1-10

You heard it hear 1st-Draw
I'll go back if Marsdens back

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Spiritof98 on September 27, 2007, 03:27:45 PM
Cullyhana by 5
Ogs Cross 1-10 to 1-10

I knew u'd be about, seen u working hard about bebo there  ;)

BenDover

U musta been working hard yourself if you seen him on Bebo!!

Spiritof98

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on September 27, 2007, 03:30:03 PM
Quote from: Spiritof98 on September 27, 2007, 03:27:45 PM
Cullyhana by 5
Ogs Cross 1-10 to 1-10

I knew u'd be about, seen u working hard about bebo there  ;)

its my last day tomorrow, so not much being done by the skinny one today or tomorrow, Then 2 weeks off to recharge the aul batteries, then new job here I come and no more days lounging about this board, il pop in the odd time, how about a leaving do on Sunday night!

BenDover

New Job?? Who in their right mind would do such a thing, St Luke's  :D :D

Spiritof98

Not that bad Ben, looks like your busy this afternoon, Any emigrations to America planned this Winter ;)

Onion Bag

My heart wants the Ogs to win but I honestly cant see anything other than a cross win, Not a hammering but by 1 or 2 points, Hope im wrong though,

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

BenDover

not this winter smart man, but I'll be heading to central america next June for 2weeks does that count?

Onion Bag

FULL BACK,

Think you have too much time on your hands, 1921 Posts and a Hero member, maybe you are the one that is lying in work or home or where ever it is you hang out, sniffing glue

full back

Fcuk off back under the stone you crawled from onion bag

Onion Bag

C'mon, its only a bit of light hearted slagging full back, no need to be so Nasty :)

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: BenDover on September 27, 2007, 03:32:31 PM
U musta been working hard yourself if you seen him on Bebo!!

I'm on wind down mode now til the match on sunday.  don't need the stress