Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john mcgill

The Ogs have made a great job of decorating the ring road.  Good luck to them on Sunday. 

The Iceman

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on September 26, 2007, 03:11:06 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on September 26, 2007, 03:08:30 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on September 26, 2007, 02:18:02 PM
The ogs boys tols me that JPs tansfer is definetly through, He was on line against Maghery, but he will not feature at any stage because he is still on the road back from Injury

pile of crap Onion
his transfer isn't through  - he's only training with the boys  - transfer is being held up somewhere in admin I heard for reasons "unknown" typical county board crap.

the issue is with croke park now

crow-k park? ;)
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

crossfire

The Ogs Chairman was complaining in yesterdays Irish Star about the county final being played in Cross.
Was he having us on or could he be serious?

winsamsoon

Why would he not be serious? we have had this debate about where the final should be held.  Bendover i like the way you are thinking pal about winding mc conville up about his gambling. But i would nearly say he would have a small wager on th ogs + 6 he wouldn't let this one get away  :D
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

umgolaarmagh

Is there any odds on mcconville getting sent off on sunday

SouthArmaghBandit

The betting for the weekends match is up on Ladbrokes but nothing for the SFC Final ?? Why? Is it still on TG4?

http://www.ladbrokes.com/lbr_portal

BenDover

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 26, 2007, 11:10:30 PM
Why would he not be serious? we have had this debate about where the final should be held.  Bendover i like the way you are thinking pal about winding mc conville up about his gambling. But i would nearly say he would have a small wager on th ogs + 6 he wouldn't let this one get away  :D

Well the Ogs do have a few WUM's within the ranks who would love nothing more than to see McConville strike out and get the line. Lol if only i could get the Ogs +6, he'll be doing his best to make sure it stays close then  ;)

Spiritof98

Quote from: BenDover on September 27, 2007, 09:15:50 AM

Well the Ogs do have a few WUM's within the ranks who would love nothing more than to see McConville strike out and get the line. Lol if only i could get the Ogs +6, he'll be doing his best to make sure it stays close then  ;)

Ben Even if he does strike out Gorman wont have the balls to put him to the line. I think he did the final in '95, I was only 13 but as far as I remember he made a total balls of it, some older Harps lads can clarify that. McConville headbutted Raffo a few years ago and Dessie Henderson Shit himself.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Spiritof98 on September 27, 2007, 09:33:44 AM
Quote from: BenDover on September 27, 2007, 09:15:50 AM

Ben Even if he does strike out Gorman wont have the balls to put him to the line. I think he did the final in '95, I was only 13 but as far as I remember he made a total balls of it, some older Harps lads can clarify that. McConville headbutted Raffo a few years ago and Dessie Henderson Shit himself.

true true.  but sure he got a yellow card for it. crazy refereeing

Onion Bag

I was actually at that game in keady, and Mc Conville definetly head butted Raffo, The ball went over the end line for a Cross 45, and raffo had the ball in his hands, mc Conville head butted him, took the ball of him,  got booked, and then took the 45 and put it over the bar, The ref really did shit himself that day, Disgrace!
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

full back

Was that the day it was a draw & Campbell was clean through against Hearty & went for a point and hit the post?

Onion Bag

Think it is the same day alright, but i dont think it was Campbell, I think it was Shorty Clarke
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: full back on September 27, 2007, 10:36:09 AM
Was that the day it was a draw & Campbell was clean through against Hearty & went for a point and hit the post?

It was in the replay that mcconville beat butted raffo

Spiritof98

The headbutt was defo the replay, in the drawn match Donal Murtagh was lording it in midfield unitl he got the injury that ended his career, it was then all ogs for the last 20 mins, the ref blew time on the button when there was at least 5 mins injury time
I'll go back if Marsdens back