Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Good luck to the Armagh clubs this weekend
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: screenexile on November 11, 2011, 10:54:55 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 11, 2011, 10:44:03 AM
Good luck to the 3 Armagh teams this weekend. Its a shame that PK and Johnny are not fit but I think the squad is strong enough. It would be some achievement to have all 3 in Ulster finals in one season!  Here's hoping!

Good to see you're still towing the party line after being away so long bc1 . . . you're a credit!!

To paraphrase Gerry, I never went away ye know :D  But really we'll see who is playing Sunday and then you'll see if I was towing the party line and you can throw it in my face then!

Throw ball

Best of luck to all Armagh teams this weekend. Let's hope the referees have stormers too.

fitzroyalty

Clans U21s beat Cross 0-11 to 1-7 tonight at the Athletic Grounds. Entertaining game in slippy conditions which Clans led from start to finish, with a few scares inbetween.

Semi-finals are Ballymacnab v Maghery and Clans v Cullyhanna

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: fitzroyalty on November 15, 2011, 09:49:56 PM
Clans U21s beat Cross 0-11 to 1-7 tonight at the Athletic Grounds. Entertaining game in slippy conditions which Clans led from start to finish, with a few scares inbetween.

Congratulations to Clans. Double-header in Athletic Grounds on Sunday? Were the fixtures announced at the match tonight?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

fitzroyalty

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 15, 2011, 11:32:32 PM

Congratulations to Clans. Double-header in Athletic Grounds on Sunday? Were the fixtures announced at the match tonight?
The PA wasn't on so there was no mention, though someone did say to me 11.30 on Sunday. Not sure how reliable that is.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: fitzroyalty on November 16, 2011, 07:47:01 AM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 15, 2011, 11:32:32 PM

The PA wasn't on so there was no mention, though someone did say to me 11.30 on Sunday. Not sure how reliable that is.

I'd say that's the most likely anyway.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Armagh CĂșchulainns

The athletic grounds has the Ulster Junior Hurling Final Replay Burt v Creggan, which is due to be followed by Burren v Latton senior semi final on sunday
Its all about the Hurling.

armaghniac

QuoteThe athletic grounds has the Ulster Junior Hurling Final Replay Burt v Creggan, which is due to be followed by Burren v Latton senior semi final on sunday

You might see a few Cross' folk at the second game.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: armaghniac on November 16, 2011, 10:08:17 PM
QuoteThe athletic grounds has the Ulster Junior Hurling Final Replay Burt v Creggan, which is due to be followed by Burren v Latton senior semi final on sunday

You might not!

crossfire

Quote from: armaghniac on November 16, 2011, 10:08:17 PM

We are upper Creggan. ;)

armaghniac

QuoteWe are upper Creggan.

Creggan Superior as they say in Latin, as distinct from Creggan Inferior.

Anyhow I'll be a cross man if Burren don't win, as I put a few pound on them to reach the final. The better they play the easier they will be to lay off.  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

thewanderer

st pats v clans on the best pitch surface in armagh for this time of the year PEARSE OG PARK at 11.30am on sunday. hope you's lads are on ur best behaviour lol

crossfire

Quote from: thewanderer on November 18, 2011, 04:36:13 PM
st pats v clans on the best pitch surface in armagh for this time of the year PEARSE OG PARK at 11.30am on sunday. hope you's lads are on ur best behaviour lol

They always are. ;)