Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 27, 2007, 05:48:37 PM
Quote from: full back on September 27, 2007, 03:50:45 PM
Fcuk off back under the stone you crawled from onion bag
And you talk about me?  :-\

onionbag, I wouldn't worry about fullback, he's a knob if ever there was one.

on the county final
I predict a dull, boring game, the ogs will be dissapointing, cross will be superior all over the field and will win easily.
:-\
\

I dont know about that pog. The Ogs are up for this and I think they could shock Cross. A lot depends on how fit clarke is, if he can go full tilt I think they can win it. We shall see. A draw might not be a bad bet.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

crossfire

The Ogs may not have owned the Athletic Grounds but it was their "home ground" for years.

SouthArmaghBandit

Quote from: crossfire on September 27, 2007, 09:28:12 PM
The Ogs may not have owned the Athletic Grounds but it was their "home ground" for years.
Correct.

Armagh4SamAgain

The athletic grounds was never Ogs or Harps home. it was the county ground. Theres a big difference. hope we have a good county ground son because playin at cross is not fair to any body.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: crossfire on September 27, 2007, 09:28:12 PM

And did cross not ever object to playing the Ogs in the Athletic grounds?  I think you'll find they did

full back

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 27, 2007, 05:48:37 PM
onionbag, I wouldn't worry about fullback, he's a knob if ever there was one.

Pot, kettle, black

BenDover

Ahh full back just when POG was keeping it quiet with all his bickering

full back

I know ben dover, sticking his nose in again ;)

jungle

Would like to see a new club winning the championship but cross hate the ogs especially oisin and think they will be up to blow them away and will succeed imo.

cross by 5 +

Uladh

Unfortunately i have to go along with POG's assessment of how the final will go.

the cruppen game will probably be a blueprint for how the game will develop. a good contest for 40 minutes at which time cross will probably kick clear.

Cross by 4 or 5.

hope not of course!

Hank Everlast

any nerves setting in elcuervo?.... i went to toals there and the ogs are in to 7/2 with cross back to 1/5... no handicap betting.
maybe oisin has had a flutter on the ogs!! ;)

illdecide

Lads  easy easy, there's no call for this slagging with each other. We are all adult men here!!!

Anyway i believe that this is the year that Cross will loose their grip on the championship, i'm going for Cross 0-13 Og's 1-11. And as long as the best team on the day wins and nobody dies then i don't care who wins as i have no leigons to either club ;) ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

dontcare

Quote from: full back on September 28, 2007, 10:56:00 AM

Who says POG is a HE, isnt that right Ms POG???????????????????????????????????????

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Hank Everlast on September 28, 2007, 01:25:47 PM
any nerves setting in elcuervo?.... i went to toals there and the ogs are in to 7/2 with cross back to 1/5... no handicap betting.
maybe oisin has had a flutter on the ogs!! ;)

No nerves yet.  Wouldn't generally get nervous before a game anyway

pintsofguinness

Quote from: dontcare on September 28, 2007, 01:31:02 PM
Quote from: full back on September 28, 2007, 10:56:00 AM

Who says POG is a HE, isnt that right Ms POG???????????????????????????????????????
Yup, *fixes bra straps*

Fullback, run along and play with the cars, there's a good boy.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?