Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 23, 2022, 01:49:37 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on March 23, 2022, 01:06:05 PM
Quote from: Rudi on March 23, 2022, 01:01:13 PM
Zelensky seems to be a pin up leader for the left & centre left media, the man can do no wrong - do they know he's far right?

That doesn't matter to them anymore. Neither do the questionable insignia of the Ukranian Azov battalion

I have stayed away from commenting too much on this whole situation in Ukraine as it is simply too complicated and definitely it a linear situation. Putin is clearly wrong in his heavy handed approach but something just doesn't sit right with me about the whole thing. History will be very telling on this period. The one thing about history, and I say it to both my teenagers who are studying it, one for A-level and one for GCSE, is that it has a crazy habit of repeating its old mistakes. I wonder what mistakes the history books will identify in this conflict?

Something doesn't sit right with me about Zelensky if I'm honest too. It is definitely too complicated for me to fully understand tbh but obviously Putin is also a madman.

The conflict in information is mad e.g. it is now being said that ukranians bombing their own hospitals and bombing russians etc. It is completely bonkers.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Average Score on March 23, 2022, 01:03:23 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on March 23, 2022, 12:44:51 PM
Only option is compete in the category you were born, or else have a third category for trans people.

That's the issue the woke brigade will let you abandon the sex you were born, its madness. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-56007728

Shinners have a trans candidate lined up

Average Score

Is Michelle not already in office.  :P

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Average Score on March 23, 2022, 02:12:57 PM
Is Michelle not already in office.  :P

Shes a disabled catholic lesbian with a black granny. Yikes I can feel the pain form this one already lol

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Average Score

People just posting links without a description or something along the line - probably NSFW, or probably why gives a flying one!

Farrandeelin

Zelensky seems to be a pin up leader for the left & centre left media, the man can do no wrong - do they know he's far right?

Thankfully I'm not the only person sick of the Zelensky 'love in'. He's going to address the Dáil and Seanad too I believe. Probably waiting for MM to get the green light to return from America.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rudi

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 24, 2022, 09:36:17 AM

Thankfully I'm not the only person sick of the Zelensky 'love in'. He's going to address the Dáil and Seanad too I believe. Probably waiting for MM to get the green light to return from America.

What sickens me about the whole thing is people get ripped apart for having center / center right views, but a dangerous far right man light Zelensky has 95% of the left wing media / politicians willing to blow him. I read the Gript, it has been described as a far right rag, when all its doing is reporting news without a liberal filter. Ireland in particular has gone to the dogs regarding the PC nature of keeping certain groups happy. We can't question things without being labeled,  homophobic, misogynist, anti women, anti gypsy, conspiracy theorist, anti blm.

When we don't take the knee, wear a poppy, agree with all lives matter we're racists. Pure & utter dung, like one of my teachers used to say "question everything"

thebigfella

Quote from: Rudi on March 24, 2022, 10:28:12 AM

What sickens me about the whole thing is people get ripped apart for having center / center right views, but a dangerous far right man light Zelensky has 95% of the left wing media / politicians willing to blow him. I read the Gript, it has been described as a far right rag, when all its doing is reporting news without a liberal filter. Ireland in particular has gone to the dogs regarding the PC nature of keeping certain groups happy. We can't question things without being labeled,  homophobic, misogynist, anti women, anti gypsy, conspiracy theorist, anti blm.

When we don't take the knee, wear a poppy, agree with all lives matter we're racists. Pure & utter dung, like one of my teachers used to say "question everything"

They are no where remotely equivalent. Wise up.

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

imtommygunn

That anonymous crowd are supposed to have hacked Russian central bank and in the next day or so are going to reveal a lot of stuff apparently. I would suspect if there were truth in this it wouldn't be Russians that would be sunk.

gallsman

Quote from: Rudi on March 24, 2022, 10:28:12 AM

Bollocks. It's absolutely a rag, run by an utter charlatan.

The Trap

Buying tickets for GAA clubs which I do every time I am asked........seeing all of the social media etc that goes into selling them.....and in most cases never a word about the result or who wins the prize! Surely they could put it up on the same social media channels that they promoted the tickets on......just a thought to all clubs promoting fundraising.......

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Trap on March 24, 2022, 01:43:56 PM
Buying tickets for GAA clubs which I do every time I am asked........seeing all of the social media etc that goes into selling them.....and in most cases never a word about the result or who wins the prize! Surely they could put it up on the same social media channels that they promoted the tickets on......just a thought to all clubs promoting fundraising.......

Our club runs a live draw and promotes the winners every week on social media, I'd have thought this was the same in most clubs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea