American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Quote from: oakleaflad on January 10, 2022, 03:23:44 PM
Brian Flores sacked by the Dolphins, somewhat of a surprise. Maybe Ross has Harbaugh lined up with the Michigan connections.

That's a shock to me.  There was progress there.

Milltown Row2

Watched the last quarter of the 49ners game v Rams, I'm not a big fan of NFL but it was an enjoyable period. Though I went to bed and didn't bother for the overtime  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thewobbler

Cowboys v 49ers is a classic.

9ers should have been out of sight by HT but momentum has fully changed.

screenexile

Jesus how frustrating must it be for Cowboys fans to watch the team foul their way to a loss!!

thewobbler

What a comical let 5 mins. Cowboys' penalty count ridiculous. 9ers got strangely very nervous on offence after their defence lost a couple of key men.

screenexile

Joe Burrow getting some pasting here he needs to get the ball out quicker. Would be some feature  for them to win this game with him suffering 9+ sacks!!

screenexile

Some finish!! Fair play to the Bengals

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on January 23, 2022, 12:33:19 AM

Having not watched a lot, would that kick be a high percentage shot? As in difficult?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

omochain

Niners survive the cold... severe cold.... Just

Muck Savage

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 23, 2022, 12:41:01 AM
Quote from: screenexile on January 23, 2022, 12:33:19 AM

Having not watched a lot, would that kick be a high percentage shot? As in difficult?

Somewhere in the region of 80%-90% range depending on the kicker. They were the only team to draft a kicker in the '21 draft.

Niners D and ST grinding out a win, Rodgers never exploited the weak corners after the first drive. Jimmy always looks like a deer in headlights and I've no faith in him. Still two 1 seeds gone on the same day. Would be great to see the Bils and Rams win today

Capt Pat

The Rams are bullying the Bucs in the first half. The Rams lead 20-3 at the half. It could and should have been worse.

thewobbler

NFL playoffs are right up there with the greatest sporting entertainment of all.

screenexile

Serious entertainment 27-3 they were down!!

What a game

thewobbler

Brady's offensive line has been exceptional this quarter but it's mainly just the sight of TB in a hurry has turned the Rams into a quivering mess.