Father horrified to see dead son's name on banner at loyalist bonfire

Started by Loughers, July 12, 2007, 04:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

It takes a special kind of sc**bag to poke fun at a dead child and in fairness the owc heads have condemned it. As for the stoning of the orangemen that to me is reprehensible also, I remember well the abuse we took coming back from croker in 2002 with knackers coming out of the balladeer in Armagh and stoning armagh supporters, it was disgusting ant this attack on them is every bit as bad.
The OO are a shower of isolationist bigots however they did not deserve to get stoned.

There a a few cowboys on here drone on about me watching CNN and getting all my info from there and spew crap about right wing political newcasting, how does the BBC'S coverage of the glorious twelfth coverage taste lads, all rosy inthe garden there then, all balanced coverage i take it?  ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

red hander

'The recent post was directed at a load of OTT whingeing from someone who is obviously expressing mock outrage about this incident, but who's words indicate a mindset every bit as bad as those at the bonfire in Coleraine.'

Well, bugger me ... I've never had the pleasure of being psychoanalysed by a bigot before.  Was the outrage of the families of those butchered in Sean Graham's also mock at the weekend, Mr Freud?