Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2022, 10:52:30 PM
I put up a link that showed most popular or biggest supported, other than that I've no idea what you are on about.

You've lost the run of yourself and not for the first time

So one more time, put up any list you want and base it on whatever criteria you please.
It's not biggest supported, you put up a link that showed who has the most followers on facebook as a means of classing who's the biggest club ;D
You have most definitely lost the plot (wouldn't be the first time, on and off the board) if that's your way of determining it.
There is no list you can pull from Google to suit your agenda like you just tried to stick up for the team you support but don't support, you measure it by many parameters.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on January 12, 2022, 11:03:58 PM
I put up a link that showed most popular or biggest supported, other than that I've no idea what you are on about.

So one more time, put up any list you want and base it on whatever criteria you please.
It's not biggest supported, you put up a link that showed who has the most followers on facebook as a means of classing who's the biggest club ;D
You have most definitely lost the plot (wouldn't be the first time, on and off the board) if that's your way of determining it.
There is no list you can pull from Google to suit your agenda like you just tried to stick up for the team you support but don't support, you measure it by many parameters.

Jesus you're hard work

Your parameters are?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2022, 11:06:30 PM

Jesus you're hard work

Your parameters are?
Not really, I don't measure club size solely by social media hits that's all.

All the obvious ones, success, history, tradition, stature, global appeal, club worth etc. All to be used together, not just one over another like you've done.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on January 12, 2022, 11:24:01 PM

Jesus you're hard work

Your parameters are?

All the obvious ones, success, history, tradition, stature, global appeal, club worth etc. All to be used together, not just one over another like you've done.

I put up the first link that came up. So based on you're parameters can you do a top ten?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2022, 11:25:35 PM

Jesus you're hard work

Your parameters are?

I put up the first link that came up. So based on you're parameters can you do a top ten?
And what?
It sounds like you're clearly standing by that list as it suits your agenda. Do you?
Yes I probably could, but it wouldn't read like your United-favoured list.

gawa316

The last page or 2 has been riveting stuff...if only there was a mod to delete shite like this

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on January 12, 2022, 11:36:16 PM

Jesus you're hard work

Your parameters are?

And what?
It sounds like you're clearly standing by that list as it suits your agenda. Do you?

So you're not going to, but pooh pooh other lists that have been put up?

Your obsession with Utd is a bit much in fairness

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2022, 09:21:25 AM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on January 12, 2022, 11:36:16 PM

Jesus you're hard work

Your parameters are?

And what?

So you're not going to, but pooh pooh other lists that have been put up?

Your obsession with Utd is a bit much in fairness
What do you want my top ten for? It wouldn't suit your social media agenda, and yes, when the list consist solely of social media hits as a means of ranking clubs by size.
No obsession, just calling out an agenda from someone who supports united but doesn't support united. 

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Farrandeelin

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 13, 2022, 10:29:20 AM
Ffs take it to PM.

Not necessarily. But the long amounts of quotes to see who says what is an annoying feature of this board.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 13, 2022, 11:45:05 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 13, 2022, 10:29:20 AM
Ffs take it to PM.

Not necessarily. But the long amounts of quotes to see who says what is an annoying feature of this board.
I'd politely beg to differ.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

Guys I simply put up a list, he's banging on about Utd, I never said they were the best or most supported. I asked him for a list, he didn't bother. 

GiveItToTheShooters

An irrelevant list was posted that was clearly stood by in order to stick up for United. This was intended to imply United were still a big club when all it was about was social media hits. I rest my case.

quit yo jibbajabba

Ive never been on a ferris wheel tho im starting to imagine what it would be like

laoislad

Quote from: GJL on January 10, 2022, 09:52:50 PM
No big improvement on the performance but always good to beat slippy starfish.  ;D
How did it go against Villa today?.....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.