Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 01, 2022, 10:20:20 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 01, 2022, 05:37:48 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on February 01, 2022, 05:33:18 PM
Mason been rearrested and further charged with sexual assault and threats to kill.

Some amount of crap on social media about this, hopefully this girl gets looked after following the abuse she's been given and he does some serious jail time
Strange case all round, she had all this evidence since Octover/November but never released it snd even the other day it was supposedly a hack? Then her fathers statement as well was strange.

Anyway he is a bad wee ****, what a waste of talent. 100k+ a week from 18 lad thought he was invincible. I'd be very surprised if he did time though. He'll end up in Italy or somewhere.
Maybe Raith Rovers?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

fearbrags

Cannot see any top team touch him , he is more or less done, Can you imagine the abuse he would get from rival supporters? 

gawa316

Thought Utd would've made a deal or 2 yesterday...they actually are lucky the likes of Arsenal and Spurs are pretty awful this year. A signing or 2 could've secured top 4 handy enough. Think Spurs might be the favs for that spot now

johnnycool

Mason been rearrested and further charged with sexual assault and threats to kill.

Some amount of crap on social media about this, hopefully this girl gets looked after following the abuse she's been given and he does some serious jail time
Strange case all round, she had all this evidence since Octover/November but never released it snd even the other day it was supposedly a hack? Then her fathers statement as well was strange.

Anyway he is a bad wee ****, what a waste of talent. 100k+ a week from 18 lad thought he was invincible. I'd be very surprised if he did time though. He'll end up in Italy or somewhere.

Obviously what is out in the media isn't good, but if he's found guilty of threats to kill then he'll get jail time alright.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

tiempo

Quote from: fearbrags on February 02, 2022, 01:56:23 AM
Cannot see any top team touch him , he is more or less done, Can you imagine the abuse he would get from rival supporters?

Rumours of him being shipped out months ago, wonder if Utd knew this or similar was bubbling in the background and wanted him gone, in the same way Monaco stitched up City with Mendy

Behind the scenes at top clubs would be an absolute cesspit for cases like this that have been buried over the years

Armagh18

Quote from: tiempo on February 02, 2022, 10:59:05 AM

Rumours of him being shipped out months ago, wonder if Utd knew this or similar was bubbling in the background and wanted him gone, in the same way Monaco stitched up City with Mendy

Behind the scenes at top clubs would be an absolute cesspit for cases like this that have been buried over the years
Yeah all sorts of rumours floating around that it's why England hadnt been picking him and why he was left out of the United team a few times a while back. God knows what stories we never hear.

tiempo

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 02, 2022, 11:41:03 AM

Yeah all sorts of rumours floating around that it's why England hadnt been picking him and why he was left out of the United team a few times a while back. God knows what stories we never hear.

On a footballing note I'd have a bit of sympathy for Ole for having to deal with this shower especially Pogba. Not in any way trying to conflate the issues or diminish the fact that there appears to be a very sad story here of a girl who is potentially the victim of a number of crimes, but if Ole was trying to juggle the Pogba/Lingard/Martial cretin mentality, Ronaldo foist upon him against his wishes and a litany of issues going on with Greenwood that was a powder keg waiting to go off, then I have serious sympathy that the lad has been really done out of a job due to extenuating circumstances, he may not have been of Klopp/Pep vintage but he got that team to second place and the wheels completely came off not that long after, same as Jose but for very different reasons I would say

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 02, 2022, 11:41:03 AM

That's what happens when you throw a half wit hundreds of thousands a week and wags falling over them. They lose all sense of reality and the moral compass goes in the dustbin. This isn't a new story, can you imagine what Stan Collymore would be going through if his misdemeanour's  were done in this new digital age. But we have to remember most of these pro soccer players even with the unbalanced financial trapping and fame behave normal enough and some of them are very generous with their fortune. It's a shite state of affairs

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

David McKeown

Quote from: johnnycool on February 02, 2022, 09:14:19 AM

Obviously what is out in the media isn't good, but if he's found guilty of threats to kill then he'll get jail time alright.

If it's just threats to kill I wouldn't expect jail or at least not a long jail term. I doubt it's just threats to kill though.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Armagh18

Quote from: David McKeown on February 02, 2022, 12:40:26 PM

If it's just threats to kill I wouldn't expect jail or at least not a long jail term. I doubt it's just threats to kill though.
Has he not be charged with rape?

David McKeown

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 02, 2022, 12:56:47 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on February 02, 2022, 12:40:26 PM

Has he not be charged with rape?

No I think he's been released on pre charge bail
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Capt Pat

Quote from: Square Ball on February 01, 2022, 10:34:09 PM

Maybe Raith Rovers?

I missed the significance of this. Apparently Raith have an alleged rapist playing for them as well. His surname is Goodwillie ;D, I kid you not.

Jell 0 Biafra

The entire women's team at Raith have resigned in protest, as have a number of female office holders in the club.  Awful decision by the board to sign him.

quit yo jibbajabba

Twitterati now calling them Rape Rovers...