Author Topic: Man Utd Thread:  (Read 4248473 times)

gawa316

• View Profile
Re: Man Utd Thread:
« Reply #49621 on: January 17, 2022, 06:24:05 PM »
Where does elanga play. And who was the guy signed from italy (udinese?)  for 19mil who was gona be great. He was young from memory so is he in youth teams?

Big martial requested to not be in the squad today. Lookin away obvs but be a bit awkward if hes still there come feb
[/b]needs wages docked for that.

Martial saying he didn’t refuse

Captain Scarlet

• View Profile
« Reply #49622 on: January 17, 2022, 06:25:33 PM »
I grew up a United fan and would say I am still, although now I am more pushed on following Irish players...but I have to say there are so many dickheads playing for the club now.
Look at the Liverpool who seem to have more grown-up men and loads of likeable lads. United have loads of lads who everyone is sitting around waiting to come good and then it's another Lingard who is heading for 30 and fluting about.

They are not good players if they can't string three good games together.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

JPGJOHNNYG

• View Profile
« Reply #49623 on: January 17, 2022, 10:06:45 PM »
I grew up a United fan and would say I am still, although now I am more pushed on following Irish players...but I have to say there are so many dickheads playing for the club now.
Look at the Liverpool who seem to have more grown-up men and loads of likeable lads. United have loads of lads who everyone is sitting around waiting to come good and then it's another Lingard who is heading for 30 and fluting about.

They are not good players if they can't string three good games together.

Exacrly got tired of hearing about lingard the up and coming player. This was qhen he was in his mid twenties ffs. Norman whitesides career was over at that age

NAG1

• View Profile
« Reply #49624 on: January 19, 2022, 02:19:17 PM »
Any idea what United are going to turn up tonight?  ;D

Hopefully get a 90mins more like the first half last time out but who really knows at the moment.

I see Ralph seems to have the knife out for Shaw, AWB & Maguire.

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #49625 on: January 19, 2022, 05:50:14 PM »
Any idea what United are going to turn up tonight?  ;D

Hopefully get a 90mins more like the first half last time out but who really knows at the moment.

Well deserved too. AWB is (on form) a great tackler and can keep any winger quiet but you’d swear he had been just pulled in off the street to play when ball is at his feet. Shaw- world class last season and at the Euros but definitely lacking something because he cant stay consistentl, starting to think Jose was right.

Slab was good last year but the price we paid was nuts and he’s too error prone.

gawa316

• View Profile
« Reply #49626 on: January 19, 2022, 07:21:03 PM »

Strange comments on pogba as well

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49627 on: January 19, 2022, 08:58:20 PM »
That’s a performance is up there equal if not worse than how Utd performed against Liverpool
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #49628 on: January 19, 2022, 09:17:52 PM »
For the love of god dont ruin Elanga with a huge contract so he thinks hes made it!!!

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #49629 on: January 19, 2022, 09:30:27 PM »
Ronaldo being replaced by Harry Maguire. Sums up the state of United at the minute.

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49630 on: January 19, 2022, 09:39:07 PM »
Based on first half and second half, it should be 3-3
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

• View Profile
« Reply #49631 on: January 19, 2022, 10:14:12 PM »
1st half United although had 70% of the ball was so disjointed out of possession and only for Degea Brentford would have led at the break. In the end a good win in a venue where Man City, Chelsea only won 1-0 in and Liverpool drew 3-3. Three academy players with the goals.

GJL

• View Profile
« Reply #49632 on: January 19, 2022, 10:22:04 PM »
0-3. Bring on Maguire…. 1-3. He is a donkey.

NAG1

• View Profile
« Reply #49633 on: January 20, 2022, 08:24:42 AM »
0-3. Bring on Maguire…. 1-3. He is a donkey.

The substitutes dont bother me in the slightest, taking Ronaldo off after coming back from injury is a move that wouldnt be blinked at had it happened at any other club.

After shipping a 2 goal lead the game before, makes sense to protect what they had in terms of a lead to build confidence.

2 points off 4th place with the way they have been playing says a lot about the league never mind United.

Hopefully a goal for Rashford and Greenwood will instil some sort of confidence in them for a big game at the weekend.

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #49634 on: January 20, 2022, 09:43:25 AM »
Elanga really shouldn't have been able to score that goal, his first touch took the ball way into the air yet for some reason the keeper never came to take it and the young lad finished calmly enough. Looks to have something about him.

Ronaldo actually played for the team more especially in the second half, nice chest control for Fernandez to put a goal on a plate for Greenwood.

Better team play all round which considering the very selfish play vrs Villa should be a good sign for Manure.