Armagh v Donegal (Sun 12th June, Clones, 4pm)

Started by illdecide, June 08, 2022, 09:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreadnought

screenexile

Can Murphy take a mark off another man's catch??

Actually what the f**k was that?

Blowitupref

Total meltdown by Shaun Patton has total swung this contest in favour of Armagh.  Armagh 2-6 Donegal 0-9 31 mins played.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

screenexile

Quote from: Blowitupref on June 12, 2022, 04:31:49 PM
Total meltdown by Shaun Patton has total swung this contest in favour of Armagh.  Armagh 2-6 Donegal 0-9 31 mins played.

I thought his defenders let him down for the 2 kickouts there was nothing wrong with them!

Rudi

Big turn around put a hex on Donegal. Kick outs always a mixed bag from Eunans man. First receiver was poor for the penalty.

Rudi

Onthe40

That has to be the end of Patton.. poor in ulster final, dropped a easy catch and 2 stupid kickouts

CK_Redhand

Does a team need a goalkeeper on the pitch (in the rulebook)? Should the ref not have allowed a sub or outfield player change jersey before the penalty?

straightred

restorepride

marty34

Campbell a very greedy player - not a team player.

Itchy

Quote from: straightred on June 12, 2022, 04:39:01 PM
Quote from: Rudi on June 12, 2022, 04:34:29 PM
McBrearty not impressed with Patton.
strange choice taking him off

It looked more like he wasn't happy he was took off

Captain Obvious

Four points ahead Armagh will take that however that lead is thanks mostly to a couple of awful kick outs and Patton foolishly getting himself black carded.

screenexile

Good first half of football some great scores and plenty of incidents hope Donegal can respond here and Armagh don't run away with it!

J70

All I can say is Jesus f**king Christ Shaun Patton.

Three stupid short kick outs in a row: gets lucky with Campbells ridiculous miss on the first, Brendan McCole gets the next one by the skin of his teeth, then he does it again and to compound things gets a black card.

I wouldn't mind, but we had been playing well for periods. Yes, Armagh we're starting to get on top at midfield, but you don't hand them the game though sheet stupidity!