Murder of Aisling Murphy

Started by trileacman, January 14, 2022, 02:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: 5times5times on November 17, 2023, 09:17:56 PMCan someone post the tweet here? Can't find it.

99.99% of everyone on this board agrees with the man. Poor man
Haven't see it either. Not sure how you can disagree with anything that poor fella has said in his statement. Would near have you in tears reading it.

seafoid

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 18, 2023, 07:54:33 AM
Quote from: 5times5times on November 17, 2023, 09:17:56 PMCan someone post the tweet here? Can't find it.

99.99% of everyone on this board agrees with the man. Poor man
Haven't see it either. Not sure how you can disagree with anything that poor fella has said in his statement. Would near have you in tears reading it.

Very like the situation John McAreavey was in.  A very heavy cross to bear.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

Unfortunately many far right types will now use the words of this grieving man to whip up hatred against minorities.

I hope the perpetrator of this outrageous murder dies roaring but that does not change my compassion and empathy in general to people fleeing other countries.

Kidder81

Quote from: Itchy on November 18, 2023, 10:50:34 AMUnfortunately many far right types will now use the words of this grieving man to whip up hatred against minorities.

I hope the perpetrator of this outrageous murder dies roaring but that does not change my compassion and empathy in general to people fleeing other countries.

"Fleeing" Slovakia? Deary me

Itchy

Quote from: Kidder81 on November 18, 2023, 10:56:56 AM
Quote from: Itchy on November 18, 2023, 10:50:34 AMUnfortunately many far right types will now use the words of this grieving man to whip up hatred against minorities.

"Fleeing" Slovakia? Deary me

In the case of Slovakia they have free travel to Ireland and us to them as I'm sure even someone like you knows.

In my post above I was referring to empathy to refugees and asylum seekers who the far right (like you) will attempt now to blacken with the horrific deeds of one foreigner.

Rossfan

Around 250 women killed by males since 1995.
Don't notice anyone saying ALL men should be tarred with the same brush.
That yoke that murdered poor Aisling is from an EU Country so the far right nazi wet dream of "closing the boarders(sic)"
wouldn't apply.
We won't be leaving the EU and we certainly won't be closing our only border after all the effort to keep it open since 2016.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

whitey

Quote from: Rossfan on November 18, 2023, 12:00:45 PMAround 250 women killed by males since 1995.
That yoke that murdered poor Aisling is from an EU Country so the far right nazi wet dream of "closing the boarders(sic)"
wouldn't apply.
We won't be leaving the EU and we certainly won't be closing our only border after all the effort to keep it open since 2016.

So let me get this straight-because Irish men have committed crimes against women, we now should accept unlimited and unvetted inward migration (and if you disagree you're a racist)

thebigfella

Quote from: whitey on November 18, 2023, 12:53:22 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 18, 2023, 12:00:45 PMAround 250 women killed by males since 1995.
wouldn't apply.
We won't be leaving the  EU and we certainly won't be closing our only border after all the effort to keep it open since 2016.

So let me get this straight-because Irish men have committed crimes against women, we now should accept unlimited and unvetted inward migration (and if you disagree you're a racist)

::)  ::)  ::)

Armagh18

wouldn't apply.

Basically. Enough Irish criminals without importing scum like this thank you very much.

Rossfan

I'd say him and his family came of their own volition, so he wasn't "imported".
Mind you we have "exported" some prize criminal specimens to the rest of the World in the last 25 years.

We won't be leaving the EU, we won't be closing our "boarder" as that would mean residents of Armagh not being allowed free and unfettered entry to the 26.
We will continue to observe International Law .

Armagh18

Quote from: Rossfan on November 18, 2023, 01:08:20 PMI'd say him and his family came of their own volition, so he wasn't "imported".
Mind you we have "exported" some prize criminal specimens to the rest of the World in the last 25 years.

We won't be leaving the EU, we won't be closing our "boarder" as that would mean residents of Armagh not being allowed free and unfettered entry to the 26.
We will continue to observe International Law .
Plenty of other threads for us to go round in circles on this.

Kidder81

I have no problem with people coming to Ireland (though the numbers must be managed) to work, integrate, contribute to your community but I do have a problem with those that come with no intention of working - like Mr Puskas and his ilk.

If you dont you should be told to hit the bricks after a period of time.

seafoid

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 18, 2023, 12:58:57 PM
wouldn't apply.

Basically. Enough Irish criminals without importing scum like this thank you very much.
We also export scumbags such as the Kinahans
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

We WON'T be leaving the EU or the Great Britain and Ireland Common Travel area so numbers won't be "managed", unless you want us to go back to the 1980s when no one wanted to come here.
I believe that yoke was a Roma, a Group who have been chased from or made unwelcome everywhere for a few thousand years.
Like our Travellers they didn't get or take on jobs, just draw welfare for large families.

nrico2006

Good to see a non-generic response for a change. Hate when people talk about having forgiven murderers, they should never get forgiveness.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'