Computer image designer

Started by theticklemister, January 12, 2022, 02:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

I'm looking for someone to give a few images to and they come up with a nice design? It is GAA related but not for a new crest.

Anyone know anyone who could this?

93-DY-SAM

You could try:

https://www.fiverr.com/

or

https://www.peopleperhour.com/

Used Fiverr in the past and it is very good so long as you know what you want.

theticklemister

Thanks lad. I have used Canva and it's been brilliant, but looking for something a bit more special

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: theticklemister on January 12, 2022, 08:49:03 PM
Thanks lad. I have used Canva and it's been brilliant, but looking for something a bit more special

Those are not like Canva. You don't do the work. You hire a graphic designer to to it for you. Most are in Eastern Europe or Asia and do a real good job. You instruct them to tell them what you want and they deliver it.

theticklemister

Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on January 12, 2022, 11:23:13 PM

Those are not like Canva. You don't do the work. You hire a graphic designer to to it for you. Most are in Eastern Europe or Asia and do a real good job. You instruct them to tell them what you want and they deliver it.

I gave it a craic there. Some person got back to me ASAP and asked me questions about what ways I wanted it done and all. They were sound as. Just have to wait now for finished product. 20 quids worth. Let's see what they can do.

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: theticklemister on January 13, 2022, 07:15:39 PM
Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on January 12, 2022, 11:23:13 PM

I gave it a craic there. Some person got back to me ASAP and asked me questions about what ways I wanted it done and all. They were sound as. Just have to wait now for finished product. 20 quids worth. Let's see what they can do.

Good stuff. Hopefully, they can deliver what you want. For £20 it is worth a try.