Moviebox or showbox

Started by lenny, January 06, 2015, 10:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Didn't think it would all disappear though after it was there this afternoon.  :-\ :-\

JoG2

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 11, 2015, 01:30:37 AM
Didn't think it would all disappear though after it was there this afternoon.  :-\ :-\

I can see them ok. You could go into 'application manager' on your phone, into Showbox and chose 'clear data' (will clear any saved data like the contents of your library), but it seems to solve any problems

tyrone girl

You are a legend! Just done that on my tablet and it's worked.
Thanks again :)

WT4E

Sorry if someone already asked.

I have moviebox on my iphone and I have chromecast. Do I need another app to cast from my phone to TV it doesn't appear to give me an option like it does say for youtube.

tyroneboi

I use 'all cast' to get from showbox to the tv. I think there are others but that's the one I used. Think I had to pay a pound or 2 for the version I have.

WT4E

Quote from: tyroneboi on January 12, 2015, 02:20:37 PM
I use 'all cast' to get from showbox to the tv. I think there are others but that's the one I used. Think I had to pay a pound or 2 for the version I have.

Thanks a mill - Got it for free there - I'll check it works this evening!  ;D

annapr

Anyone ever buy one of those cheap mini projectors? Was thinking it be cool for playing showbox or movie box on.
I know the picture quality wouldn't be fantastic but it be nice for the kids to have a 'movie' night with a large picture projected onto the wall or whatever.
They are cheap enough to buy like 60 quid for one. http://www.ebay.ie/itm/LED-Mini-Digital-Projector-UC30-Home-Theater-Multimedia-1080P-AV-VGA-USB-HDMI-/191447941099?pt=UK_Computing_Sound_Vision_Projectors&hash=item2c932fbfeb

tyroneboi

Quote from: WT4E on January 12, 2015, 03:01:09 PM

Not sure if you know but make sure that when you select a movie or tv episode untick use internal player so you have the option to use all cast.

WT4E

Quote from: tyroneboi on January 12, 2015, 04:03:10 PM

Not sure if you know but make sure that when you select a movie or tv episode untick use internal player so you have the option to use all cast.

Sorry not following you. Whats that?

Maybe its related to above but doe this mean then that I have to download anything I want to cast to tv? If there was a way to use the watch now function through the cast it would be ideal!

tyroneboi

Quote from: WT4E on January 12, 2015, 04:38:55 PM
Quote from: tyroneboi on January 12, 2015, 04:03:10 PM

Sorry not following you. Whats that?

Maybe its related to above but doe this mean then that I have to download anything I want to cast to tv? If there was a way to use the watch now function through the cast it would be ideal!

Yeah sorry it is for when you want to cast straight to the tv - below download and watch now you will see use internal player. If you untick this then it will give you the option to cast through allcast.

WT4E

This is not going well for me! :(

I don't have the cast straight the internal player option. Possibly I don't have the correct apps downloaded.

gallsman

Quote from: WT4E on January 13, 2015, 11:29:23 AM

I don't have the cast straight the internal player option. Possibly I don't have the correct apps downloaded.

Are you using Moviebox or Showbox? If Showbox, when you go to into whatever you want to watch, you'll see the quality options. Depending on what's available, these can be any combination of low, medium and high. Below these are two links - download and watch now. Below this there is a check box with "use internal player", that is checked by default. Uncheck the box and click watch now. Android will bring up the various options, which will include any casting apps you have installed - I use Localcast.

illdecide

Quote from: gallsman on January 13, 2015, 12:15:48 PM

Are you using Moviebox or Showbox? If Showbox, when you go to into whatever you want to watch, you'll see the quality options. Depending on what's available, these can be any combination of low, medium and high. Below these are two links - download and watch now. Below this there is a check box with "use internal player", that is checked by default. Uncheck the box and click watch now. Android will bring up the various options, which will include any casting apps you have installed - I use Localcast.

Would it be safe to assume you would need a smart TV for this?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

clarshack

i downloaded 'the interview' from showbox and the audio was badly out of sync. anybody else experience this?

gallsman

Quote from: illdecide on January 13, 2015, 12:40:03 PM
Quote from: gallsman on January 13, 2015, 12:15:48 PM

Would it be safe to assume you would need a smart TV for this?

No, while Chromecast works with smart tv's, it effectively turns a normal tv (as long as you have a HDMI port) into a smart TV. Most Smart TVs will have a DLNA renderer built in so you should be able to cast to it directly from whatever casting app you use (it generally shows up as TV-Make-ModelName or something similar when you press the cast button) but I find this connection unreliable so use Chromecast anyway.