Moviebox or showbox

Started by lenny, January 06, 2015, 10:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: tyroneboi on January 06, 2015, 08:22:20 PM
Quote from: tyroneboi on January 06, 2015, 08:20:07 PM
Quote from: gallsman on January 06, 2015, 06:06:07 PM
Quote from: tyroneboi on January 06, 2015, 04:05:18 PM
Another Showbox fan here - has anyone else's app have very few updates to movies? There has only been one new movie on the updates section since 27 December.

Very few movies released is all in good quality. It's a free service, full of what should be premium content. I wouldn't complain too much.

Definitely not complaining about it I was just wondering if it was a problem with my app!

Also it's so good I'm continually surprised it hasn't been shut down by the tv companies!

I reckon that's the reason the app updates so much.

Boycey

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 06, 2015, 06:53:32 PM
Link for movie box for iOS devices - http://ipa.othman.tv/ipa/mbox.php

No need to change date and time or passwords.

Also if saying not available, download Hola from App Store, install the VPN profiles and use one of them to watch the content.

Only downside is that there is currently no option to send to chromecast through Moviebox like there is on Showbox for Android.

Excellent work

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 06, 2015, 07:51:52 PM
Quote from: gallsman on January 06, 2015, 02:34:13 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on January 06, 2015, 01:47:36 PM
What is showbox and how do i get it on my tablet? Im taking it that it is an app?

Google "showbox apk" and download from first search result. Make sure to turn off trusted sources in security settings.
Downloaded onto the wife's Samsung Galaxy s4 and the movies play on the phone but when I press the Chromecast icon it tries to search for my Chromecast it just returns My Device (the phone!). The Chromecast app is on the phone and it picks it up.
Don't worry lads I did it myself. Casting away here like a hero from the wife's phone

gallsman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 06, 2015, 08:49:34 PM
What is showbox and how do i get it on my tablet? Im taking it that it is an app?

Google "showbox apk" and download from first search result. Make sure to turn off trusted sources in security settings.
Downloaded onto the wife's Samsung Galaxy s4 and the movies play on the phone but when I press the Chromecast icon it tries to search for my Chromecast it just returns My Device (the phone!). The Chromecast app is on the phone and it picks it up.
Don't worry lads I did it myself. Casting away here like a hero from the wife's phone

Localcast probably the best app to use.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gallsman on January 06, 2015, 09:58:35 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 06, 2015, 08:49:34 PM

Localcast probably the best app to use.
Aye that's what I used. Works a treat.

tyrone girl

It's saying there before I hit install it will get access to read phone status and identity modify or delete contents of your usb storage wtf that mean

Tony Baloney

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 06, 2015, 10:36:25 PM
It's saying there before I hit install it will get access to read phone status and identity modify or delete contents of your usb storage wtf that mean
Just hit install.

The Worker

Any decent shows on showbox then ?

tyrone girl

Installed now its some job onto second broadchurch hooked already

gallsman

Worth pointing out for anyone who doesn't realise it that extensive use of Showbox or similar will blow through your broadband allowance (if you have one), just like any other streaming service, in no time.

JoG2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 06, 2015, 10:47:31 PM
Just hit install.

;D

fearsiuil

Anyone using Shoebox on a Windows tablet?

tyrone girl

Quote from: JoG2 on January 07, 2015, 08:22:26 AM
Just hit install.

;D

I did hit install anyway. Should i not have?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 07, 2015, 11:30:34 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on January 07, 2015, 08:22:26 AM
Just hit install.

;D

I did hit install anyway. Should i not have?
No it is fine. I treat all those messages as disclaimers and proceed anyway.

fearsiuil

Quote from: fearsiuil on January 07, 2015, 11:28:12 AM
Anyone using Shoebox on a Windows tablet?

Showbox even! When I download the Showbox apk app it just seems to disappear on my Windows tablet. Any help appreciated.